• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

Hi i have a problem when i try to compile SMT (SharpMap Tracker).
Error:
Error 1 'Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.' XML is not valid. C:\Users\Mateusz\Desktop\SharpMapTracker_v0815 Source\SharpMapTracker Source\SharpTibiaProxy\Util\ClientChooserWPF.xaml 1 1 SharpTibiaProxy
Any help?

SharpMapTracker v0.8.15 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.56
Added support for Tibiacast 4.27

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.16

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this.
You may get packet errors, ignore them. It should not affect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.
I didn't get to fully test it, just enough to know that it works.
If you encounter any bugs with this version, please let me know.

I'll update it, since the guy who cried for the source code can't seem to do it.
640px-Rekt.gif

SharpMapTracker v0.8.15 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.56
Added support for Tibiacast 4.27

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.16

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this.
You may get packet errors, ignore them. It should not affect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.
I didn't get to fully test it, just enough to know that it works.
If you encounter any bugs with this version, please let me know.

Please update map tracker 10.53?

thanks.

I have problem when i try to track OTS map.
When i load client and then i select "New default client" it doesn`t work.
And when i load tracker first and select client then, i can`t access my account:/
Does it work on OTS map?

I removed the ability to use it on OTS at the request of several hosters, but you can easily undo this in the sources.

I'll update it to 10.57 after I get back from the grocery store. :D

How i can undo it?
The post below yours is why I won't tell you. If you can figure it out on your own, or get help from someone else, then more power to you, but I'm not going to help you. Sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, but, like I said, I removed it at the request of several hosters to keep people from stealing unique maps. Which is ironic cause this is used to steal Cips map, but that's whatever.

Back