• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

its doesnt support tibiacast 4.1 either and when i start it up items 30001- 30047 arent found in items.xml some tibia cast files load but only records first floor and i cant even track by opening client. thanks

its doesnt support tibiacast 4.1 either and when i start it up items 30001- 30047 arent found in items.xml some tibia cast files load but only records first floor and i cant even track by opening client. thanks

I'll repeat myself one last time... SharpMapTracker has ONLY ever supported TibiaCast version 4.5 and newer.

I don't edit items.otb or items.xml, I have no control over what items cannot be found.

Every TibiaCast file I've tested has tracked all floors properly. You're the only person who has said they can't track by opening client, so I'm not sure how to help you since it works for everyone else.

i mean really tell me what im doing wrong i put otb and xml and dat and spr so forth in to map tracking folder
opened tracker as admin selected (i have client open) i select the 981 not logged in one it loads tracker says successfully and nothing happens on the tracking wize everything stays black

Edit i fixed items.xml

u can open items.xml and delete items 30001 - 30047, this is just a warning. the tibiacast recordings are avaiable to track the version 4.5.

when i use tibia cast all it does is load the first floor and when i save the otbm and open in editor nothing is there

I think you have to use Import Map, instead of opening it.

Does this support 8.6, I know it says 8.61 but it is possible that it can run with 8.6?

Open Tibia items successfully loaded.
Client successfully loaded.
and nothink happend :( i can only track from cast :( idk where is problem

Thanks for updating it.

I'm being affected by a small bug, though. Sometimes parts of the ground floor are incorrectly added to floor +1. Does anyone have the same problem?

2iC0Ek.png

Screenshot of floor +1 on map editor

It doesnt work, when I select client the message says that the client succesfully been loaded, but when i try to track something, it doesnt appear anything on the maptracker, i dont know why, help?

I have updated the tracker to support Tibia 9.86 (I can add support for 9.82-9.85 if necessary), and the newest TibiaCast version (4.12). I've tested it thoroughly and as soon as my BETA tester finishes his testing I'll upload it here.

when i use tibia cast all it does is load the first floor and when i save the otbm and open in editor nothing is there
If you use Page Up/Down or +/- on your keyboard on the tracker it'll switch floors. Also, everytime I've opened a tracked map in Remere's map editor I have to find the map, it doesn't open directly on it.
Open Tibia items successfully loaded.
Client successfully loaded.
and nothink happend :( i can only track from cast :( idk where is problem
You have to choose a client before logging in to Tibia. It's best if you use the client chooser in the tracker to load a client for you.
When opening it says that all the game servers are offline.
This bug has been fixed in the next update.
Thanks for updating it.

I'm being affected by a small bug, though. Sometimes parts of the ground floor are incorrectly added to floor +1. Does anyone have the same problem?

2iC0Ek.png

Screenshot of floor +1 on map editor
I can look in to it.
Update Jo3Bingham ?
Coming very soon.
It doesnt work, when I select client the message says that the client succesfully been loaded, but when i try to track something, it doesnt appear anything on the maptracker, i dont know why, help?
You have to choose a client before logging in to Tibia. It's best if you use the client chooser in the tracker to load a client for you.

SharpMapTracker v0.8.2 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 9.86 Tibia client
Added support for newest TibiaCast recordings (v4.10-12)

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.2

Please Note: I've thoroughly tested this update, but there is always the possibility of bugs that I missed. Please report any bugs that you find. Also, you have to supply the newest items.xml, items.otb, and tibia.dat file yourselves.

SharpMapTracker v0.8.2 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 9.86 Tibia client
Added support for newest TibiaCast recordings (v4.10-12)

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.2

Please Note: I've thoroughly tested this update, but there is always the possibility of bugs that I missed. Please report any bugs that you find. Also, you have to supply the newest items.xml, items.otb, and tibia.dat file yourselves.

thanks!

Back