• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

This work perfect in Tibia Global, but still getting "offline servers" when trying to track OTs.

Hints: When I load client first time I get offline servers error (200002), if I try to reload the same client, I'll login and play but the maptracker crash .

SharpMapTracker v0.8.2 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 9.86 Tibia client
Added support for newest TibiaCast recordings (v4.10-12)

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.2

Please Note: I've thoroughly tested this update, but there is always the possibility of bugs that I missed. Please report any bugs that you find. Also, you have to supply the newest items.xml, items.otb, and tibia.dat file yourselves.

Not workin in 9.86.

It crashes when open client.

For me it works with real tibia, though it is getting missing items from items.otb

wich items.otb and items.xml is the best to use with real tibia?

Not workin in 9.86.

It crashes when open client.
I'm sorry, it works for me and many others. Without more detail about the crash I cannot help you. :\
For me it works with real tibia, though it is getting missing items from items.otb

wich items.otb and items.xml is the best to use with real tibia?
The newest versions of items.otb/xml are the best to use. Don't worry about the missing items, it shouldn't affect tracking.

The newest versions of items.otb/xml are the best to use. Don't worry about the missing items, it shouldn't affect tracking.

When i use the newest one one it says "Unsupported client version! (8)". Both remere and the tracker should have the newest one right? ive tried both but still doesnt work.

Can you please post link of new items.otb/xml
Unfortunately, I can't do this (that I'm aware of) because these files are only available to premium users.
When i use the newest one one it says "Unsupported client version! (8)". Both remere and the tracker should have the newest one right? ive tried both but still doesnt work.
The tracker doesn't include these files because, like I said above, they are only available to premium users. If remere's map editor supports 9.86, and includes both the items.xml and items.otb file, then, yes, they should work. Otherwise, these files are only available with OTS/TFS sources.

I have added the newest .otb and items.xml and it works like a charm tracking on 9.86 .. only problem I am currently facing is that I cannot get Remere's map editor to open them because it doesnt support the client version.. A hint on how to solve that? if its even possible

The tracker doesn't include these files because, like I said above, they are only available to premium users. If remere's map editor supports 9.86, and includes both the items.xml and items.otb file, then, yes, they should work. Otherwise, these files are only available with OTS/TFS sources.

Im sorry Jo3, but what are u saying? am i not able to track and import to remere?

sorry for being retarded... :(

Im sorry Jo3, but what are u saying? am i not able to track and import to remere?

sorry for being retarded... :(

He is saying that in order to use tracked map files you need to be premium on OTLand. What does this mean?, It means that you need to donate to have both items.otb & items.xml support for Tibia 9.86 (latest Tibia & SharpMapTracker 0.8.1).

I have added the newest .otb and items.xml and it works like a charm tracking on 9.86 .. only problem I am currently facing is that I cannot get Remere's map editor to open them because it doesnt support the client version.. A hint on how to solve that? if its even possible

Import the tracked maps instead of opening them.

He is saying that in order to use tracked map files you need to be premium on OTLand. What does this mean?, It means that you need to donate to have both items.otb & items.xml support for Tibia 9.86 (latest Tibia & SharpMapTracker 0.8.1).

Thanks :) that isnt the end of the world, gonna donate later today.

@Wangsta lol that worked..

@Wangsta, i'll give it a try but it seems the guy above me had succes already so I don't think i'm walking agains issues.. Thanks a lot!

SharpMapTracker v0.8.2 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 9.86 Tibia client
Added support for newest TibiaCast recordings (v4.10-12)

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.2

Please Note: I've thoroughly tested this update, but there is always the possibility of bugs that I missed. Please report any bugs that you find. Also, you have to supply the newest items.xml, items.otb, and tibia.dat file yourselves.

Hello, u can update to new version of Tibiacast? thankkss!

Okay i got a problem with remere/items.xml (?) i think.

Tracking with Sharp's maptracker works great, using newest items.xml + .otb from the private 0.2 mystic spirit. But when i save the map and open it with remere, it says: "Unsupported client version (8)", as before. Using import map and it looks like this
21r1aq.png

Venore depot

what to do?

EDIT: using 0.8.2

EDIT 2: GOT IT WORKING!

9h0v0m.png

Remere didnt support 9.8 that was the problem :)

Last edited:
Back