• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

SharpMapTracker v0.8.15 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.50
Latest Tibiacast recordings have been tested, and work with this version

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.15

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this.
You may get packet errors, ignore them. It should not affect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.
I didn't get to fully test it, just enough to know that it works.
If you encounter any bugs with this version, please let me know.
Is there any known date, when it will be updated for 10.8x ?

You can still track maps using tibiacast recordings, even for 10.82, you dont have to update anything until smth in Tibia.dat will be changed

You can still track maps using tibiacast recordings, even for 10.82, you dont have to update anything until smth in Tibia.dat will be changed
nope! to track tibia cast files you need enter in the client, also need tibia cast open to get the files, to tibiacast open need be a correct version of the client

nope! to track tibia cast files you need enter in the client, also need tibia cast open to get the files, to tibiacast open need be a correct version of the client

Hmm fine Ive updated the tracker to 10.82 but then Ive tried the tibiacast and figured it only needs dat/spr so I think that 10.82 adresses are not needed, only proper items.otb but I will try that again

If someone will give me account for tibia test server I will share with him map tracker for test server :p

Everything for something. Really guys cant you just share it ?;x

Last edited:
Hmm fine Ive updated the tracker to 10.82 but then Ive tried the tibiacast and figured it only needs dat/spr so I think that 10.82 adresses are not needed, only proper items.otb but I will try that again
can you share it ?

I would update map tracker for the 10.9 test server client
go update it, the fucking problem is get a premmy account acc to track all parts, I have one acc free acc, when free can enter in the test server i'll try track all new areas free acc :/

The problem is that test is closed only for specific group of ppl

@gs1994

Is it necessary to update the map tracker to track tibiacast files ?

Idk just not home atm and I cannot wait to test it but from my theory it should be possible.

Back