• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

could you share your tibia cast recordings of krailos ? My items otb is different than yours, so I need just to track the caves of the krailos quest e.e

Send my private with you otb itens... I can track for you.

could you track the "Temple of light" map for me? I was waiting neverending days to get the map of this area, and it seems that Tibiacast is trolling me.
Since two days ago, I tried to get to watch a record of someone who did a 1 minute recording of the Temple of light map. and it seems I cannot watch it becuz doesn't work to my tibiacast (No matter how many clicks I do to the Watch button, It doesn't download it and add it to Tibiacast)

could you track the "Temple of light" map for me? I was waiting neverending days to get the map of this area, and it seems that Tibiacast is trolling me.
Since two days ago, I tried to get to watch a record of someone who did a 1 minute recording of the Temple of light map. and it seems I cannot watch it becuz doesn't work to my tibiacast (No matter how many clicks I do to the Watch button, It doesn't download it and add it to Tibiacast)
Same shit to me bro, I want to create that world quest for my project, but seems like TibiaCast is trolling us hahahha

it seems that I managed to solve the problem with Tibiacast... and it appears to be that World Quests cannot be watched outside the world quest period, The only way to rip the maps is during the world quests.

so I can only get the Devovorga and Temple of light during the events. I hope Tibiacast and Sharp Map Tracker updates when the time comes. :p

You have to copy the URL from Watch button and paste it on Tibiacast to download it succesfully. (Anyway All maps related to world quests crashes or refuses to work when you play it. I think that theorically it happens becuz those world quests are over, Luckily for me I can get at least 1 of the missing 10.80 quests, The hive invasion mini world change)

[Quote = "silveralol, post: 2316828, miembro de: 80.953"] pues no, y por qué lo necesita? el rastreador don''t funciona para otservers, por lo que no lo necesitan ya que la tibia rl está en 10.90 [/ quote]
A Server 10.63 playing , used to have more than 500 players and today are only 10! There are parts where it is difficult custom map it , so I ordered! I want to relive that ot , server failures declined by events and irresponsibility . Sorry for my bad english, i used translate

the version 10.9.0.0 is not supported
Code:
Szczegółowe informacje na temat wywoływania debugowania w trybie JIT (just in time)
zamiast tego okna dialogowego znajdują się na końcu tego komunikatu.

************** Tekst wyjątku **************
System.Exception: The version 10.9.0.0 is not supported.
   w SharpTibiaProxy.Domain.Client.Open(ProcessStartInfo psi) w C:\Documents and Settings\Dom\Pulpit\sharpmaptracker-master\SharpTibiaProxy\Domain\Client.cs:wiersz 336
   w SharpTibiaProxy.Domain.Client.Open(String path, String arguments) w C:\Documents and Settings\Dom\Pulpit\sharpmaptracker-master\SharpTibiaProxy\Domain\Client.cs:wiersz 326
   w SharpTibiaProxy.Util.ClientChooserBase.ChooseClient(ClientChooserOptions options, Object selectedItem, LoginServer loginServer) w C:\Documents and Settings\Dom\Pulpit\sharpmaptracker-master\SharpTibiaProxy\Util\ClientChooserBase.cs:wiersz 57
   w SharpTibiaProxy.Util.ClientChooser.ChooseClient() w C:\Documents and Settings\Dom\Pulpit\sharpmaptracker-master\SharpTibiaProxy\Util\ClientChooser.cs:wiersz 138
   w SharpTibiaProxy.Util.ClientChooser.uxChoose_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) w C:\Documents and Settings\Dom\Pulpit\sharpmaptracker-master\SharpTibiaProxy\Util\ClientChooser.cs:wiersz 107
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   w System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Zestawy załadowane **************
mscorlib
    Wersja zestawu: 4.0.0.0
    Wersja Win32: 4.6.81.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SharpMapTracker
    Wersja zestawu: 1.0.0.0
    Wersja Win32: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/xxx/Desktop/tracker/SharpMapTracker.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
SharpTibiaProxy
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/xxx/Desktop/tracker/SharpTibiaProxy.DLL
OpenTibiaCommons
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/xxx/Desktop/tracker/OpenTibiaCommons.DLL
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Wersja Win32: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Wersja Win32: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

************** Debugowanie w trybie JIT **************
Aby włączyć debugowanie w trybie JIT (just-in-time), plik .config tej
aplikacji lub komputera (machine.config) musi mieć
wartość jitDebugging ustawioną w sekcji system.windows.forms.
Aplikacja musi być również skompilowana z włączonym
debugowaniem.

Na przykład:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Gdy debugowanie JIT jest włączone, wszystkie nieobsługiwane wyjątki
są wysyłane do debugera JIT zarejestrowanego na komputerze
i nie są obsługiwane w tym oknie dialogowym.

Code:
SharpMapTracker.exe Warning: 0 : ProtocolWorld [ParseServerMessage]: Unknown packet type F5
Last Packets: F5
Packet Bytes: F5
What does that error means besides it didn't track the whole map but just a part of it?

#can't edit
My bad, it did track the map, but the error still occurs and it tracks the map very long lol. I'm using tibiacast recordings.

SharpMapTracker v0.8.22 update by drac0ner

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.90 & 10.91
Fixed a client launch bug

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.22

Notes
I started looking at this project yesterday so some bugs might occur.
I've only ran the tracker for a 1 minute test and also tried some of the latest TibiaCast recordings.
The tracker should work, but let me know if you encounter any bugs.
As always you have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.​

SharpMapTracker v0.8.22 update by drac0ner

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.90 & 10.91
Fixed a client launch bug

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.22

Notes
I started looking at this project yesterday so some bugs might occur.
I've only ran the tracker for a 1 minute test and also tried some of the latest TibiaCast recordings.
The tracker should work, but let me know if you encounter any bugs.
As always you have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.​
Thanks for the upload, it seems to be working just fine!

Back