• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

GOOD! but, if you make a tracker, who make otb?
to people use to track G.G

I just don't know what is this:

ClientStatus = client.BaseAddress + 0x31CA38;

I will try use this otb...
will try compile another map editor to test this
for now, THANKS SO MUCH <3

I will try use this otb...
will try compile another map editor to test this
for now, THANKS SO MUCH <3

I've already updated map tracker for tibiacasts and map editor for 10.70. But still don't understand some adresses in map tracker.

If it`s works, and don`t have any bugs, crash ETC...
Share your work ;)
I was try to compile it, but i don`t get it:mad:
So if you could :)

You don`t want to share ? :(
Or map tracker have so much bugs and crashes.
Even if it crash i want IT :D

With Tibia 10.70, CipSoft has changed the initial login packet that the client sends to the server. There seems to be 120 bytes of extra data. This packet is critical for the proxy to work because it contains the XTEA key. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to understand and reverse engineer what these new bytes are for, and how to exactly account for them. It's not as simple as reading these bytes from the buffer. As soon as I figure it out I'll update the tracker, but I can't give an ETA because I have no clue when I'll be able to get around to it. And when I do get around to it, I don't know how long it will take me to figure it out.

With Tibia 10.70, CipSoft has changed the initial login packet that the client sends to the server. There seems to be 120 bytes of extra data. This packet is critical for the proxy to work because it contains the XTEA key. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to understand and reverse engineer what these new bytes are for, and how to exactly account for them. It's not as simple as reading these bytes from the buffer. As soon as I figure it out I'll update the tracker, but I can't give an ETA because I have no clue when I'll be able to get around to it. And when I do get around to it, I don't know how long it will take me to figure it out.
so in other words, ur an nub?

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/YuvUj/SharpMapTracker.rar

works just with tibiacast files, 10.7 includes

I will be waiting for any infromation about updates :)
I belive that you really fast figure out how to do this :)

SharpMapTracker v0.8.19 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.71
Added support for Tibiacast recordings for Tibia 10.71
Bug fixes

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.19

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this.
You may get packet errors, ignore them. It should not affect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Make sure you are using the files for the appropriate client version.
If the tracker says you are not using the correct version of items.otb you can ignore it.
I didn't get to fully test it, just enough to know that it works.
If you encounter any bugs with this version, please let me know.

yes, works, have some errors, when i log in "caves" floor -9 for exemple, have erros of packets....
but its is functional :D

Back