• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharps 2011 Mapping Pieces.

The Latest: Pretty plain.

2ily4pf.png

Looking good, but waaaaay to simple for you, Sharp.

It's going to be rpg, I've never completely over done any piece of mine to the state where it becomes something like Peroxide/Chauz/Neons (Some Pieces)

RL Tibia has the entrance to Kazordoon like that, so I figured I'd make something clean like that.

Maybe add some small stones or some dirt and gravel? Maybe make red mountains visible on both sides of the pathway? Personally I dislike the black ground, try using the ones you can see in my signature instead and see if it makes a difference.

I agree that you shouldn't spam details, however that looks so plain and boring I could have made that in 20 seconds.

Maybe add some small stones or some dirt and gravel? Maybe make red mountains visible on both sides of the pathway? Personally I dislike the black ground, try using the ones you can see in my signature instead and see if it makes a difference.

I agree that you shouldn't spam details, however that looks so plain and boring I could have made that in 20 seconds.
Well what if I did it in 19?
ONT" Looking good sharp :)

They're all incomplete, except the lass one, although I might add some minor details, I've always been for RPG mapping, so I don't spam the shit out of details.

It's looking good man, but its to empty, I know u say its not finished, but why dont u finish it before u put it up then? x)

I've decided, its finished, it looks good to me. Any other details I can add on those black tiles will be coal basins or statues, and I dont want that, I want the lava to give off the lighting effects in that area.

Back