• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

Hello again. At the moment I'm trying to make some architectonic elements such as walls, roofs etc.. Here's the preview:

vwr0.png

PS: It's going to be for dark land :O

- - - Updated - - -

No1 wants to tell how does it look like? :<

Attachments

Last edited:
It looks amazing :D Would fit to rpg games ^^

Seriously, I love your work.
I personally know how much of a pain in the ass making repetitive patterns can be, so props for that wall + it looks exactly as what you described was its purpose. Kudos to you, and keep posting!

Wow looks creepy and really fits to necro areas ^^

Your sprites look amazing.

For some reason, your snake set reminded me of:

LivW1w7.png

in a way...
Red

Wow, man, you are by far the best spriter I've ever seen. You are keeping perfect proportions in your sprites and colors look amazing. Post more :)

Goddamn how i wish we had these to use we would be able to do some insane shit

At the moment I'm working on spells' sprites. It's definitely the most hard part of my work... I know, that I posted Thunder and the Electric Effect in this topic.. How about fire spells? I don't have a clue how many of them has been shown here.. I'll show every my fire spell to be sure: :)

jf5.gif

8q0w.gif

zax.gif

67m.gif

s09.gif

ogiey.gif

Have u seen my sprites? Do you like it? Comment please! It helps me so much!

They look awesome, especially the first and the fourth, imo the 3rd ones colors look weird, great work!

Wow the fire spells looks neat :D

Mad skills man. I like all the fire spells except the spiraling arrow, specifically the explosion part of it.

Back