• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

Holy hell!! these sprites and then in the same project as anevis? shit what project is this????? i would love to see the progress put together and parts of the map so i can drop my jaw and wait in full anticipation!

If I'll get 200 likes on this topic I'll post here another fire spell! Muahahahaha! :D

Current status: 191, go go go xd

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I still cannot tell u anything about it. The first teaser will come out at the beggining of August ;x

^That wasn't fair xD

kivs.gif

:***
I love you, 200 likes!!! :*****

I only don't like the way these spells disappear. However it looks really nice. Good luck with project : >

Hm.. I didn't want to do same effect of it's appear and disappear. That's why it's different. Thank You for your comment! :)

^That wasn't fair xD

kivs.gif

:***
I love you, 200 likes!!! :*****

I love that, If I can make that awansome sprite i try creatre epic server with full raw map xD and all new moster, item outfit etc. :p Keep going man ;) are U v. good :)

Last edited:
I want to thank you very much for your comments, likes and everything! :D I'll try to show u last 2 fire spells tommorow(there will be 15 spells of fire).

Seriously these sprs are so clean! i love them. i would love to play around with them!!!!

Back