• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

Guy you are starting with a good job, I recommend you start learning "how to avoid pillow shading", "global shading" and a "good selection of colors".
One problem is that you are painting so randomly, try to avoid that too.

Leshrot,

Hello there, my name is Joel.
I'm working in a project called Angeluz Online.
Its a very simple project.

Anyway, I saw your sprites and I love it alot.
I want to ask you if you can, a request for one single sprite.
Of course i will like to pay u if you accept.

I ask for one single creature sprite. 64x64 or 96x96. with all directions. what do you say?
Contact me soon as you read this please.

These are by far the most amazing sprites I've ever seen in a 2-1/2d game. I would LOVE to see these implemented into a server. Would be epic man.

Loved these. Are any up to share? At least the trees, more specifically? :p

I've always thought this guy was one of the best and I think it again. Good job bro!

Inwas amazed how quickly it turned into something nice :) good job bro - although wasnt what i was expecting with "electric armor". But great job :)

- - - Updated - - -

I was*

Okay, I decided to refresh my old topic. I'll try to show here my sprites as fast as possible :p Anevis and I are making items for Ranger's Arcani. So here are three sets: Dark, of the Snake and of the Lich :X

2s1l.png

I've also made some efects of spells:

Thunder:

lwd.gif

Effect of electric spells:

3u5.gif

PS: I hope that u'll comment my work, cause just GhostX always tells me how something looks like. That's why I don't post here my sprites ;p

- - - Updated - - -

And again no comments ;S

Attachments

Ahah well its me again but sure others will comment..

These are epic. Seriously bro! Good job!

YOU ARE SHIKATE FROM TIBIA.NET.PL? KUZIRASHI, I DON'T KNOW YOU FROM THIS MODERATOR SITE ON BEST POLISH TIBIA FORUM.

@topic VERY GOOD SPRITES, TRY MAKE SERVER WITH THESE ELEMENTS. GOOD LUCK! :)

As always look awesome and cool :D

The sets look amazing and the thunder is so awesome, great job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, another badass spriter came here! As you know my fav is Snake Set for great colors and this blue one , because of nice lineart :)
Keep up good work and don't forget to post here sprites :>

Back