• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shinmaru's Mapping and Biome Mapping

Shinmaru

エロルアー Scripter!
Reaction score
As it says... Biome, I've been playing minecraft for sometime now and it has taught me a little bit about Biomes, in a nut-shell, Biomes is just sets of terrain.
Example:
Desert Biome, Forest Biome, Savanna Biome, etc.

I'll be displaying my mapping as I map Biomes, this should be the proper land building for maps in tibia, some mappers do not take that into consideration.
here is a small Mini Map overlook on what I've been working.

8myjS.bmp

So its like a large island?, show some close up images.

Will do, but it's not just a Big Island, even a big Mass of land has sand all around it.
My mapping is not the best so you've been warned! :p
vwey9.png

Before you map more I'd suggest you to move the city to the big island, having such a big city on an island that small gives you little to no space for hunting spots and you'll have to create connections to the main island. Nobody in their right mind would build a city on a small island when they have more resources on a bigger island.

here is a small update of the minimap, I've changed the small island's wall to palisade walls, btw that place will be "Rookgaard", along with the smaller island, that place will have more underground area, than anything, the big land will get expanded a little more to have the main city, I plan to add 3 cities, and additional islands for other spawns.
OZG7r.png

Will do, but it's not just a Big Island, even a big Mass of land has sand all around it.

not always true. there are places were forest/vegetation meet the ocean line without any sand in between. good update to the mini map i was going to mention you needed a longer/more rivers. good luck on the project

not always true. there are places were forest/vegetation meet the ocean line without any sand in between. good update to the mini map i was going to mention you needed a longer/more rivers. good luck on the project
Yeah I know that, I'm just saying the mayoralty of them are with sand, heck some have tall cliffs on the outer edges.

Yeah I know that, I'm just saying the mayoralty of them are with sand, heck some have tall cliffs on the outer edges.
yup that too. I thought of it after i posted as well =]. Same goes with some sand being at the edges of rivers/lakes. Dont mean to be so nit picky. Good luck mapping, rook has always been my favorite place ill be watching.

Back