• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shittiest mapper competition!

here isnt a little small cave i didnt made
rotworm maybe devil bread
c5b9adec85029aa383f35e07be545b27.png

Warriors rely on their strength and dexterity which is why they are not very good when using magical weapons. However, they are fearsome in combat, and their battle skill increases considerably with every level they gain. - General updates of TibiaME are two times a year (spring, autumn).
REALLY NICE BRO

Hi guys, I would like to share my latest map, its temple. Imo looks rly cool, but im not sure if everything fits together.
bddeae4430b43fdfgen.png

Download link: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/WTdvP/z.otbm
Enjoy! Btw. I wont past my z-spawn.xml cause you can set your favorite monsters. Feel free to edit map and use it.

God's password???????

this thread seems interesting...
i think it would be awesome to see a beautiful detailed map with a crazy as fuck combination of sprites,
some how like the ones you guys have posted but not precisely with the goal of making a trolling map piece...
a weird as fuck map but still, coherent to a certain degree

cdnSef2.png

here my entry!

I fucking die laughing every time I go through this thread again, y'all are great

Last edited:
cdnSef2.png

here my entry!

I fucking die laughing every time I go through this thread again, y'all are great
wow hiden treasure looking good how can i get there i am a linux computer with router and safari web browser. somtimes my father use internet exploring but im tell him haha its slower (its jokeful :p)

Hi guys, I would like to share my latest map, its temple. Imo looks rly cool, but im not sure if everything fits together.
bddeae4430b43fdfgen.png

Download link: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/WTdvP/z.otbm
Enjoy! Btw. I wont past my z-spawn.xml cause you can set your favorite monsters. Feel free to edit map and use it.
omfg I just noticed the "nothing" tp I am DYING

Back