• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Shitty forum community

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.
Ever since i started a few years back the Open tibia community here at otland was great. But after a certain time has past the members have been gotten so fcking retarded that i got no words to explain it.
The mods on this board doesn't do a shit either, theres nothing they can do either because this forum is no longer a open tibia forum. Its more like "OTPayToStayLand"
Every member of this god damn forum needs money to make scripts, map something for another user.
Talaturen, you're also pretty much shit too because you dont care about this community. You are just laying back like a dumbass doing nothing than browsing the forum threads showing as invisible.
If you are going to ban me for this sentence, go ahead.
I know that i will get flamed by this thread and I do not give a shit either. If you mod's or admins or w/e closes this thread I will keep making new ones until you stand up and agree with me.
You know it deep inside that open tibia have gotten worse the past few years. This forum community have also.
There exists only 2 types of members on this forum now.
1. FHO <- Fail hard ones (People trying to troll people, getting likes by humiliating others/himself/herself on the threads, requiring money for work)
2. TPWDGAS <- The people who dont give a shit (People who doesn't answer troll's or anyone attempting to make fun of a person. People who actually tries to help others)

This community have nothing to do with Open tibia anymore. Slowly changing into some kind of a gaming community. Its not based at tibia anymore..

It somewhat is but it isnt... Then again you can't expect eveything to stay the same or else it'll become obsolete, I'm not saying the mods or tala is doing a good or bad job but everybody including yourself and myself have room for improvement.

Always these LSACTATSCSWGHAOAHEWCIP (Let's start a complaint thread about the shitty community situation we got here a otland and hope everyone will change instantly people).

The community has changed and Talaturen is for sure not laying back somewhere. He tries to get the community back to where it once was. He does free updates on 0.2 and develops TFS.

Always these LSACTATSCSWGHAOAHEWCIP (Let's start a complaint thread about the shitty community situation we got here a otland and hope everyone will change instantly people).

The community has changed and Talaturen is for sure not laying back somewhere. He tries to get the community back to where it once was. He does free updates on 0.2 and develops TFS.

Hehe. I expected you to answer my thread because you're one of those requiring money for work. Go get a real job if you wanna earn money. You really should.

Ofc I am answering, but that might be because I answer almost everything.
I am also helping everyone here and am still helping, you seem to ignore that.

I won't start an argument with you here, would just fill 10 pages without having any sense.

Hello.
Ever since i started a few years back the Open tibia community here at otland was great. But after a certain time has past the members have been gotten so fcking retarded that i got no words to explain it.
The mods on this board doesn't do a shit either, theres nothing they can do either because this forum is no longer a open tibia forum. Its more like "OTPayToStayLand"
Every member of this god damn forum needs money to make scripts, map something for another user.
Talaturen, you're also pretty much shit too because you dont care about this community. You are just laying back like a dumbass doing nothing than browsing the forum threads showing as invisible.
I know that i will get flamed by this thread and I do not give a shit either. If you mod's or admins or w/e closes this thread I will keep making new ones until you stand up and agree with me.
You know it deep inside that open tibia have gotten worse the past few years. This forum community have also.
1. FHO <- Fail hard ones (People trying to troll people, getting likes by humiliating others/himself/herself on the threads, requiring money for work)
2. TPWDGAS <- The people who dont give a shit (People who doesn't answer troll's or anyone attempting to make fun of a person. People who actually tries to help others)

This community have nothing to do with Open tibia anymore. Slowly changing into some kind of a gaming community. Its not based at tibia anymore..

We mods do stuff!
u_3oGQE.png

I agree with you that the community has gotten worse in terms of peoples attitudes and the amount of people who need to be spoonfed.

You know, you are wasting your skills (if you have any :blink:) here on tibia.

Hehe. I expected you to answer my thread because you're one of those requiring money for work. Go get a real job if you wanna earn money. You really should.

Don't start a flame war please, Scripting and coding is a real job, even if it's under the table pay, now if he scammed people I'd understand but if they do take time out of their day when they don't want to and get paid at the end it's considered working, otherwise it's just a hobby and normally either for free or for purchase depending on how much work went into it and if anybody else who was working on the object with you had their credits down and got some of the money aswell...

I totally agree with you, with the opentibia, but not with the moderators and talaturen since I don't know them well. Before people didn't ask for money to make scripts, maps, etc., But I think they started to do this because the newcomers just Downloaded & Run, ever since theirs donations on every server, ots are just fucked up. In some ots if you don't have donations your just a piece of shit, thats like forcing you if you want to play "well pay me!", a lot of people that do this, say "We do this to mantain the server running", theirs some servers that have like 200-500 players, and lets say that in one day they make 40 dollars, multiplie that by 30 and look at the result, I know vps is expensive but not that expensive. Some months ago their was a server that you could see how many items they've sold and which items, and I said, "Why not calculate what they've win", It was a Venezuelan server, not open anymore, well like I was saying, I calculated and never expected so much they've win, the server was just up like 7 months and what they won was 16,900 thousand dollars! (It was an otserver with an RL Map) I was like holy shit! people are just getting abused, so OpenTibia has changed a lot, I hope someday the enthusiasmic of making a nice server 100% custom server made by the owner will come again.

Simple. Delete marketplace first of all. Get rid of all the pay to get something system.
Slowly the old community will return

Put this in the opening post and the complaint is completed.

I agree with your suggestion in the end.

Hello.

1. Retarded people like yourself you mean? Posting some program and not even explaining what it is? That sir, is retarded.
2. The mods do their job, what their told to do. I report a post, its removed that day. Who approves those threads @ downloads etc? Oh, its all automation these days, riiight.
3. Talaturen is the fucking boss of Open Tibia right now. He's working on releasing and improving the FREE TFS revs that YOU have probably used also. Talaturen and his team of developers are always fixing bugs etc to make Open Tibia Servers run more smoothly, but I guess that is doing fuck all to you, right?
4. This community is the most active English Open Tibia community anywhere at the moment. It's updated and there is shitloads of scripts, maps etc. Don't chat bullshit that this isn't an Open Tibia community because every single thread I see is open tibia related except the Community Chatboards. Anywhere else is guarenteed to have a thread to do with Open Tibia.

Pls, if your going to complain at least fix yourself.
I mean you released a program, told everyone it is safe even if your anti-virus tells them it is a virus, its wrong and you are correct, then you tell us nothing about it. THEN you complain a week later that this is not an Open Tibia community anymore?

I am not trying to make this thread a "flaming" thread. I am just sick and tired of this community getting worse everyday. I want a end of it. The old community was way better than this one.

OT's have gotten shittier and shittier. I just made a post about 2 hours ago explaining why OTs are bad now. Everyone is in on making maps, scripts, servers, just for money. I think most people forget why they play tibia.. because it's for fun. That's what they need to do, just have fun. If they want to make money, go get a real job.

24/7 I see new threads from users that joined October 2012 and they ask a simple question, first reply is a rant of why new users are retarded.

I don't agree with the Talaturen situation, though. It seems like he does nothing from a member's perspective, but I'm sure he's very busy.

I am not trying to make this thread a "flaming" thread. I am just sick and tired of this community getting worse everyday. I want a end of it. The old community was way better than this one.

You can't get it (fully) back to what it was.
You really can't. Understand that for once...

About the marketplace, there's nothing Tala can really do, sure he might be able to remove it but people will still advertise things to sell regardless... Tala can't say who can and cannot sell things such as scripts/maps/servers/etc.

1. Retarded people like yourself you mean? Posting some program and not even explaining what it is? That sir, is retarded.
2. The mods do their job, what their told to do. I report a post, its removed that day. Who approves those threads @ downloads etc? Oh, its all automation these days, riiight.
3. Talaturen is the fucking boss of Open Tibia right now. He's working on releasing and improving the FREE TFS revs that YOU have probably used also. Talaturen and his team of developers are always fixing bugs etc to make Open Tibia Servers run more smoothly, but I guess that is doing fuck all to you, right?
4. This community is the most active English Open Tibia community anywhere at the moment. It's updated and there is shitloads of scripts, maps etc. Don't chat bullshit that this isn't an Open Tibia community because every single thread I see is open tibia related except the Community Chatboards. Anywhere else is guarenteed to have a thread to do with Open Tibia.

Pls, if your going to complain at least fix yourself.
I mean you released a program, told everyone it is safe even if your anti-virus tells them it is a virus, its wrong and you are correct, then you tell us nothing about it. THEN you complain a week later that this is not an Open Tibia community anymore?

You see? You're trying to draw peoples attention. This is the internet. You are not "famous or some kind of popular". I know you will answer me now with a childish comment but i will not respond to it.

You're stating the obvious. Thing is people have adapted, some have tried changing things but you can only get so far without real support from the community. I think the forum could become better after years when people leave, leaving just people who wanna play for nostalgic reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back