• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Shitty forum community

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.
Ever since i started a few years back the Open tibia community here at otland was great. But after a certain time has past the members have been gotten so fcking retarded that i got no words to explain it.
The mods on this board doesn't do a shit either, theres nothing they can do either because this forum is no longer a open tibia forum. Its more like "OTPayToStayLand"
Every member of this god damn forum needs money to make scripts, map something for another user.
Talaturen, you're also pretty much shit too because you dont care about this community. You are just laying back like a dumbass doing nothing than browsing the forum threads showing as invisible.
If you are going to ban me for this sentence, go ahead.
I know that i will get flamed by this thread and I do not give a shit either. If you mod's or admins or w/e closes this thread I will keep making new ones until you stand up and agree with me.
You know it deep inside that open tibia have gotten worse the past few years. This forum community have also.
There exists only 2 types of members on this forum now.
1. FHO <- Fail hard ones (People trying to troll people, getting likes by humiliating others/himself/herself on the threads, requiring money for work)
2. TPWDGAS <- The people who dont give a shit (People who doesn't answer troll's or anyone attempting to make fun of a person. People who actually tries to help others)

This community have nothing to do with Open tibia anymore. Slowly changing into some kind of a gaming community. Its not based at tibia anymore..

Omg I'm fucking trembling so fucking pissed I am right now, I just wanna bitch slap DestinationSer so hard his head falls off!

Go back to your life and deal with whatever happened today in a productive matter instead of lashing out on random internet guys in hope of feeling better.

1) Tibia gameplay is fucked up with the hotkey aim, the higher amount of mana introduced, to many monsters, to large cities, botters, etc. People are level 400+ nowadays with 100kk money.
2) Open tibia was about creating a funny custom OT where was a large community. Sometimes there was a war, but people didn't like to die (they don't care nowadays, the bots / hotkey aim will do the work for them). Now it's botting and warring without any teamhunting, solo hunting, questing, etc.
3) The donation system on OTs made the owners wanted to be greedy money farming bitches to earn money from. Overpowered donation items were a "must" to earn money from.
That's why their is no community nowadys. Bots can't talk, people don't mana sit, people can't find others, no teamhunting (except party hunting ya), people don't want to play on servers with overpowered items.

I know some problems are more relevant than others and that I am missing a few, but I see those facts as gamedestruction.

Because i love watching all the retardness and then laugh of it ;)

So then you basically don't have a problem with the community seeing as you basically thrive off of the laughter that you receive from seeing the retarded-ness. If all of the retarded-ness was somehow eradicated from OtLand you'd have nothing to laugh it.

Omg I'm fucking trembling so fucking pissed I am right now, I just wanna bitch slap DestinationSer so hard his head falls off!

Go back to your life and deal with whatever happened today in a productive matter instead of lashing out on random internet guys in hope of feeling better.

If you're aiming this at me, my day was actually fucking awesome.

Wow Wow WOW! Because im here telling all of you that you're practicly a bunch of retards does that mean that i have some problems irl? no.

I have now proven my point.
www.otland.net is the worst open tibia community out there.
I expected to be flamed and i did get flamed.

Definitly not!
You expected to be flamed? Well its like when angela merkel went to greek.
You can sure there will be people flaming if u post such a comment ^^
still on some points i agree with u ;/

I see this is one of those other politics/culture/religion never-ending threads, so
I'll make it easier for you, there's the useful L button
dBp302_.png

Don't need to log in back rite? Cuz this forum doesn't fit your requirements

Have a good day, destiboy

Ofc it ends up with that. Look at yourself, look at this lame community. Its stupid and retarded. I see no point continuing at this post because it wont lead anywhere.
99% of this community is filled with retards including talaturen and that other elephant admin guy
Just leaving this here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism#Hotchkiss.27_seven_deadly_sins_of_narcissism said:
Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:

Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.

Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.

Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.

Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.

Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.

Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.

Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

#Edit:
Wops, the thread was already closed. ;_;

I am sure someone else said this in one of the 6 pages but...

You're one of the shitty members that ask for help and then rage at people for not helping you with simple problems that have been solved tons of times.

edit:
Wops, it was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back