• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Shop offers ERROR

Aliii96

Reaction score
Hello otlanders!

I am getting this error when I try to buy something on my website on the shop offers, I can see the item and the buy button and I do have enough points, as soon as I click BUY I get to a white website and get this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function check_name() in C:\CustomOT\Xampp\htdocs\system\pages\gifts.php on line 255

gifts.php code: gifts.php - Pastebin.com

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Solution
raggaer and static sorry for haaxor

Could you Tell me How to?
5c9mGR1.png

Its not beeing rude, there are some rules on this board. You seek for help but provide nothing for us to help you.

Now u have done a big deal but u have still not helped at all, then I think you should not even reply to this thread if you are not giving any help.
Posted the code cuz u asked for it, still not solved.

is this gestor acc or zonta acc?

It's Myaac

Last edited by a moderator:
Now u have done a big deal but u have still not helped at all, then I think you should not even reply to this thread if you are not giving any help.
Posted the code cuz u asked for it, still not solved.
I requested more from you so others can help you (without needing to ask for more like I did). However with your attitude I doubt someone will waste time

See above, if you can't resolve a simple missing method issue then it isn't yours or you didn't build it yourself.
You talk down to them like they are beneath you...
he's not saying he built it at all
simple google search GitHub - slawkens/myaac: A free and open-source Automatic Account Creator (AAC) and Content Management System (CMS) written in PHP
myaac/compat.php at 5e414ebda83dd436046ca229c79fd12259106e27 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub

Okay guys, I need some of you to read My post again and the complete code Cuz u guys cant see that in the complete post I didnt say A Word of myaac being mine, i just need help with A problem on IT. Please someone help

Hey mate do you know How to fix this problem ?

that's not the full function
PHP:
function check_name($name, &$errors = '') {
    if(Validator::characterName($name))
        return true;

$errors = Validator::getLastError();
    return false;
}
and you place it in compat.php not functions.php

PHP:
        return true;

return false;
}

Yeah i figured IT out Thanks man

Yeah i figured IT out Thanks man
PHP:
        return true;

return false;
}

But man another problem is that when i send the gift from website IT says that is sent and Will arrive at the character
But I dont get IT ingame :/

Back