• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

I need help with this.
The shop is not sending the item to the player.
I use tfs 0.4 3777
please someone help me

Error

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: include(system/pages/paypal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: controllers/p.php

Line Number: 13

i am willing to pay actual money for someone that has a FULL WORKING shop system for modern ACC Requirements: players get points immediately after donating through paypal and the shop system on the website but send items to players in game instantly. please privet message me! thank you

this is the paypal.php that should update the database, please help with this:
<?PHP
require("config.php");
require("gifts/config/config.php");
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = $ots->getDBHandle();
$custom = stripslashes(ucwords(strtolower(trim($_REQUEST['custom']))));
$session = stripslashes(ucwords(strtolower(trim($_REQUEST['session']))));
$receiver_email = $_REQUEST['receiver_email'];
$payment_status = $_REQUEST['payment_status'];
$mc_gross = $_REQUEST['payment_gross'];
$payer_email = $_REQUEST['payer_email'];

if ($payment_status == "Completed" & $receiver_email == $config['donations']['paypal']['Mail'] & $mc_gross == $config['donations']['paypal']['Amount']) {

$prem = $SQL->query("SELECT premium_points FROM accounts WHERE accounts.name = '".$custom."'")->fetch();

$points = $prem['premium_points'] + $config['donations']['paypal']['Points'];

$SQL->query("UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '".$points."' WHERE name = '".$custom."'");

$SQL->query("INSERT INTO shop_donation_history (`id`, `method`, `receiver`, `buyer`, `account`, `points`, `date`) VALUES (NULL, 'PayPal', '".$config['donations']['paypal']['Mail']."', '".$session."', '".$custom."', '".$config['donations']['paypal']['Points']."', '".time()."');");

}
else
{
echo("Error.");
}
?>

Hello, i have a little problem for PayPal Donate:
Code:
An Error Was Encountered
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

What i do for fix this ?

Regards!

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: config/functions.php

Line Number: 12

Back