• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

I have "ModernAAC-trunk.r265" work with "UniServer" map Rl Tibia shop and I'm adding the store, everything is fine but when buying one items all goes well in paguina tells me:

Transaction Succesfull
You have bought crystal coin and gave to Mapper
but when I entered the game comes only bought items meindica this message again and again!
16:01 Sorry, you don't have a container to receive >> crystal coin <<

@up.
could you please post gifts/admin.php in [php.] script [/php.]?

what distro you use? the problem is on your globalevent.

what distroo, not data pack.
copy your gifts/admin.php here for me.

that error you need to tell me what distro you are using. (0.3.6, 0.4..)

there are some file or folder called admin, i really need it. cuz i can't go to "http://localhost/index.php/p/v/gifts/admin"

the link is offline, this file can be downloaded only with Premium Account SpeedyShare. Buy a Premium Account Now!

someone could redo the upload
thx i'am br

- - - Updated - - -

o link esta offline, Este arquivo pode ser baixado apenas com a Conta Premium SpeedyShare. Compre a Conta Premium Agora!

alguem poderia refazer o upload

what are the problem with this system i installed it and players are getting free points and buying anything they want any one knows what can be it?

This shop system works perfectly,

Is there a script that anyone can give me to reward 20 premium points @ like level 250 that works with this shop system? Thanks 0.o

Reupload somewhere else... Speedyshare needs Premium to download any file now :/

Hey there is a bug in this shop system ... how can i fix them? .... all is work fine and then a hacker enter on my ot or someting like that and he create an account and after he has 44359 premium points in his account i'm banned but he comes with another account and do the same thing.... need help!

On my ots people got:
Premium Points: -12250
How do they get -12250?
And some got -640 etc.

This is how you fix the "Add Points" if your an admin in your page.

Inside the folder gifts open up the file "gifts.php"

Search for "Add points"

Until you find this code.

Code:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="add" class="ide_button"><button class="ide_button">Add Points</button></td>

Change it to :

Code:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="add" class="ide_button" button class="ide_button">Add Points</button></td>

Also for the remove code part its bugged so change

Code:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="remove" class="ide_button"><button class="ide_button">Remove Points</button></td>

to this.

Code:
<td><button type="submit" name="submit" value="remove" class="ide_button" button class="ide_button">Remove Points</button></td>

For the people that are having the bug where others can still get donation items when they have -X Ammount of points by reloading the page. Here is the fix.

Find this in gifts.php

Code:
if ($finish == true) {
							echo '<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 15px; color: #4EBF37; font-weight: bold;">Transaction Succesfull</div><br>';
							if($info['type'] == '4')
							echo '<center>You have changed the name of <b>'.$destination.'</b> to <b>'.$_POST['other_char'].'</b>.</center>';
							elseif($info['type'] == '3')
							echo '<center>You have UnBanned <b>'.$destination.'</b>\'s Account.</center>';
							else
							echo '<center>You have bought <b>'.$info['name'].'</b> and gave to <b>'.$destination.'</b>.</center>';
							echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>';
							$SQL->query('UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '.($SHOP->points($_SESSION['name']) - $info['points']).' WHERE name = "'.$_SESSION['name'].'"');
							$SQL->query('INSERT INTO shop_history (`id`, `product`, `session`, `player`, `date`, `processed`) VALUES (NULL, \''.$info['id'].'\',\''.$_SESSION['name'].'\', \''.$destination.'\', \''.time().'\',\''.$processed.'\')');;
							}
							else {
							alert($errors);
							echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts/buy/'.$info['id'].'">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>';
							}

Replace with this.
Code:
if ($finish == true) { 
                                if ($SHOP->points($_SESSION['name']) < $info['points']) { 
                                    alert('You don\'t have enough points to buy this product (<strong>'.$info['points'].'</strong>)'); 
                                    echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts/buy/'.$info['id'].'">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>'; 
                                } 
                                else { 
                                                                        echo '<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 15px; color: #4EBF37; font-weight: bold;">Transaction Succesfull</div><br>'; 
                                    if($info['type'] == '4') 
                                    echo '<center>You have changed the name of <b>'.$destination.'</b> to <b>'.$_POST['other_char'].'</b>.</center>'; 
                                    elseif($info['type'] == '3') 
                                    echo '<center>You have UnBanned <b>'.$destination.'</b>\'s Account.</center>'; 
                                    else 
                                    echo '<center>You have bought <b>'.$info['name'].'</b> and gave to <b>'.$destination.'</b>.</center>'; 
                                    echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>'; 
                                    $SQL->query('UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '.($SHOP->points($_SESSION['name']) - $info['points']).' WHERE name = "'.$_SESSION['name'].'"'); 
                                    $SQL->query('INSERT INTO shop_history (`id`, `product`, `session`, `player`, `date`, `processed`) VALUES (NULL, \''.$info['id'].'\',\''.$_SESSION['name'].'\', \''.$destination.'\', \''.time().'\',\''.$processed.'\')');; 
                                } 
                            } 
                            else { 
                                alert($errors); 
                            }

Taaaadaaaah! Now it works :)!

Would really appreciate you guys if you repped me :D

Last edited:
Back