• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shove otservlist.org up your....

@e.e
Man it's not like I reported anything invalid. Someone checked my server and banned me. The players were there. It was only like 10 people!
And I need to do custom source edits to make it not report players "afk" to the otservlist right? It's been a while since I left.

@Peonso
I agree, this discussion has been over for a few posts now. The other guy is just insulting people rather than actually discussing anything and you are starting to stonewall any point made by simply saying it's wrong without providing anything of substance other than the fact that you think we are "delusional".
You need to check yourself in the mirror sometime boi.
Or you can keep on disagreeing with everybody until you actually Hit a stonewall, being an imbecile one-directional driver, whatever your preference.

@e.e
Man it's not like I reported anything invalid. Someone checked my server and banned me. The players were there. It was only like 10 people!
And I need to do custom source edits to make it not report players "afk" to the otservlist right? It's been a while since I left.
Depends on how you define invalid.
If one server has no-logout zones on 90% of the map, keeping players on indefinitely after exiting the client, and then all of these players are reported to otservlist as online, is the report invalid?
Is it invalid if a server has INF afk time and all players, including players who's been afk for 26 days in a row now, are reported as online to otservlist?
Is it invalid if a server reports 612 MC'd characters from one IP all as online?
Is your answer really gonna be "nope, only if the server adds numbers of players that are not at all online to the report"?

Like I've already told the both of you that I (completely) understand your feeling of outrage, that otservlist still have things to work on, and that I approve of the creative search for new options and possibilities, but you both need a healthy dose of realism as well that seems to be sorely lacking.
You know, a wake-up call, a splash or slap to the face, etc, 'cus right now it's clear that you basically only see your own perspectives without any regard of anyone else's.
At least imo.

What about removing online count from otservlist.org? :) That way it would be a lot fairer, people would actually have to check the OTS out before joining and not just filter servers as most played and then join, there would be no need ban servers or change whatever rules. The problem is still the monopoly and I surely despite many due to only be using otservlist.org instead of a free platform where everyone has the same chance to announce and maybe be rewarded as with a good server title once it reaches certain milestones and not only cash in for a no name server... it could be way better, just saying.

@e.e
Are you trolling? I didnt do any of that. So why type it all for an invalid point and a waste of time? Stay on topic please. Do not attempt low level strawman attacks on me, those are not the situation described so why fabricate them.

Like I've already told the both of you that I (completely) understand your feeling of outrage, that otservlist still have things to work on, and that I approve of the creative search for new options and possibilities, but you both need a healthy dose of realism as well that seems to be sorely lacking.
You know, a wake-up call, a splash or slap to the face, etc, 'cus right now it's clear that you basically only see your own perspectives without any regard of anyone else's.
At least imo.

<sigh> Really man? You are the man to defend the status quo and tell me I need a reality check when I was making ot's when you were still in diapers?

First you hit me with your bullshit fabrications and then give me a dose of reality? lol. Man seriously...

@e.e
Are you trolling? I didnt do any of that. So why type it all for an invalid point and a waste of time? Stay on topic please. Do not attempt low level strawman attacks on me, those are not the situation described so why fabricate them.
I see, you're dumb.
Let me simplify my answer for you:
Yes you is report invalid data by no exclude player who afk more than 15 min, yes, very stupid you gz, next time read rules and use brain and not cry and scream like 6 year old for mommy no give lollipop, ok.
And yes need make exclude afk player more than 15 min by use brain for think and read forum you post in maybe for no get ban, too bad already fail at read rules, so sad :(

And as for diapers, you seem to be wearing them still to this day.

Or you can keep on disagreeing with everybody until you actually Hit a stonewall, being an imbecile one-directional driver, whatever your preference.
At least I, when disagreed with, can formulate a relevant response defending my point of view or challenging the opposing argument. You on the other hand cannot, so you resort to lashing out with insults and offtopic shitposts for what reason I have no idea... It reminds me of the overwhelming majority of gamers these days, I'm sure there is a psychological explanation for it but hell, I'm no scientist.

@Kavalor
Hope you have some spare time finally so you can contact Xinn and get this sorted out. Good luck with this post, I'm sure you'll need it. I'm done here, no point in trying to have a debate with a couple of people that act like they are 10.

Edit:
I see, you're dumb.
Case in point.
Yes you is report invalid data
Oh the irony...

Wat is sarcerm i no understen why he do this no mek sense wow must be dumb LOL irony LOL strange my brain hurt :'(

@kavelor
It is. The question is where is the list of rules in the first place?
And the answer is 1. Not my fucking problem and I don't care as far as you guys is concerned anymore, you've lost every single bit of empathy and sympathy I had for you at this point, and 2. Even if the full list can't be found anywhere you can still find the rule you violated, that I just linked you to, if you're only able to use your brain a tiny bit for thinking on its own.
I mean do you also eat food on the ground if the food has a note next to it that says "VERY HEALTHY FOOD", completely lacking the instinct and ability to think on your own?
If so then holy cow I wish your baby sitter good luck with taking care of you.

very good discussion
otservlist monoply tibia market gg op follow rules or ban forever cya nerd

When he checked your server to make sure people were being kicked for being idle in trainers he probably logged in, started training, xlogged to another character, waited 15 minutes, and saw it was still online. I would suggest keeping idle time as default 15 minutes. Alternatively you can also remove idle-kick but flag players as idle so they are not reported to otservlist as players online. In addition, there is a new rule about the maximum number of multi-clients that can be counted and reported as unique players (to prevent some servers from encouraging players to mass mc to boost online records... there have been several these past few years lol).

We have had many many issues with otservlist bans on Deathzot over the years, the majority of which were resolved via email with Xinn. The issue is that it takes a while to relay information back and forth with him. On average each exchange of information we had with him took 3-6 days and his system accidentally banned our server half a dozen times before he figured out the problem and resolved it fully. My suggestion would be to send an email to him and give him a week to see it and respond. I am sure he will get back to you and let you know what the problem is and help you get it resolved, assuming there was no intentional spoofing on your end.

Is there a Config.lua script for like "Max Players Online Per IP"?? i want to set it to 4!

Is there a Config.lua script for like "Max Players Online Per IP"?? i want to set it to 4!

and a thousand more results by using search function 😁

Back