• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Show] Ausbige Map's

Ausbige

Reaction score
Hey there! Let me know what you think about this :) Enjoy!
Map's:
2yzga9y.png

6duwd2.jpg

smx3jn.jpg

The post will be edited when i make some advances.

Wow, really nice mapping skills. Keep the good work up!

It's a little spammed and cramped. Make it so there's some more room for players to walk, also try not to add so much into one area. If you can improve on these your maps will look significantly better.

It would look significantly better if the metal ramps were removed and you finished the mountain around the area. I also Like the ideas of the high archways. Overall, it's a nice piece but it needs a little work. Because again, it is a little too cramped unless you want it purely for showoff.

Cool to see I got you somehow inspired, but I don't really like the outcome, is too narrow IMO.

Lose the grass and stones from the roofs.
You may think it might look empty but, the truth is that when you're walking around a city (ingame) you care shit about roofs just coz is very hard to see them because of all the windows and doors that let you see inside, no matter on which floor you're on.

Lose the grass and stones from the roofs.
You may think it might look empty but, the truth is that when you're walking around a city (ingame) you care shit about roofs just coz is very hard to see them because of all the windows and doors that let you see inside, no matter on which floor you're on.
I'm gonna take your advice dude, then i'm gonna show another results on the next pics (;

Back