• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Show Off] My homemade Roxor by KERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIP !! WITH CUSTOM NPCS,CUSTOM HUNTS :

WtBHJ.png

5fmUd.png

Di0Wa.png

Please rate the pictures ;) first picture : 4/5,second picture 3/5 can better,third picture 4/5 nothing special ;)

Last edited:
I dont like it cuz it needs more details, use raw and add some borders and stuff ^^

If your going to have high rates which is the usuall about roxor servers, then this are being very good :) 6/10 for this kind of server.

please stop it, no sarcasm, you know that it's not good. we all know

it's like 3/10

The temple is to big and dont have a real structure,
you should try a small temple, without depot , without teleports,
without trainers. All rooms looks like big squares.
And the footprint in the room, dont make sense at all.
Just create an own building for Shops(often more houses), depot, temple and teleport room.

The main teleportroom always look like the same, just 3 big squares and some thrown in teleports.
Just be creative and map something special...
This. Alls I can say is ADD.DETAIL!

I like it for being a roxor map. But still its a shame you are using roxor. Would be alot better if you spend youre time on evo maps, Or "rl" maps.

WibbenZ

Not the best but its OK
Try add more details.

WibbenZ

If you are new at it it's not so bad. Train hard, maybe something will be from it. :D
Read some tutorials on mapping, it may be helpfull.

Last edited:
Lol, can't you guys see that he is new at this? Also can't you see the diffrent between his first screen & his current one(s)? He is improving & slowly he will hopefully make it good!

I got fate in this guy.. He is trying to get better skills & i doubt he will when you guys are making fun out of him.. Just sayin, support him & tell him what to improve instead of these stupid jokes.

Good luck rox666! Don't care about the negative posts.. Keep it up!

@Beyond, the negative posts could help him get better if they contain constructive criticism.
@Rox666, practice using the raw palette and don't make things as squary. Also think about the details you're using e.g Nature = bushes and trees + grass tufts and stones.

Note:
Keep the offtopic posts to visitor messages or private messages if you wish to avoid warnings/infractions.
Same with the troll posts.

/peroxide

Lol, can't you guys see that he is new at this? Also can't you see the diffrent between his first screen & his current one(s)? He is improving & slowly he will hopefully make it good!

I got fate in this guy.. He is trying to get better skills & i doubt he will when you guys are making fun out of him.. Just sayin, support him & tell him what to improve instead of these stupid jokes.

Good luck rox666! Don't care about the negative posts.. Keep it up!

first..thank you for supportin me beyond !..also i stoped mappin for some months now im back again im testing the skills,but all go good again i hope so,im going to mapp new things today so lets see ;)

So if you map like shit and you map something you call ''Roxor'' that make your work good?
Bad Mapping is Bad Mapping even for that thing called "Roxor".

Man, seriously... that sucks: No details, auto border, non-sense floors, every thing is squared....
Read some tutorials, it helps.

Good lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back