• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Show real speed in Otclient

zxmatzx

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Mateuso8
Hello,
I want to show real player speed in Otclient. It show the speed value / 2. I looked at my game_skills scripts and in OTC sources and don't found the line where the value is divided by 2, i need help.

Stigma said on another thread and i tested and is right, i want to change this.
There's nothing wrong with the code, speed gets divided by 2 for display in client, the real speed is *2 what you see in your client skill window.
Thanks.

Solution

Solution
Realy thanks!
I would never find it! Why is this in TFS sources? I think I'd better multiply the value by 2 in Game_Skills instead of change this code...

Because the engine sends all of that data to the client to display, there's no way the client can know your character's information other than what the server sends it.
You could multiply it by 2 again for that specific info bar but I'm not an OTC user and I knew how easy it is to change it in the engine so I sent that the second I saw the your question.

Back