• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Showing progress] Temple ruin (Suggestions and tips appriciated!)

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Well I'm playing around with some kind of temple ruin and now I've made a first layout for the temple itself, it only need a "theme" (ground types and nature doodads) before I start detailing. Not sure on what looks good for it thought, I've been testing around and can't find a good theme. Maybe you have ideas for me? :p

Here is the pic:

Thanks in advance,
Hellrage.

Last edited:
It's kinda Neon stylish XD.

Some offtopic: How can we use broken walls for the corners ( the double wall combo that goes in the corners )

For that kind of temple ( ruined ), use some small wines going down from walls, some mossy things, broken walls/items, using webs and small stones everywhere.

Hope it helps :D

i think it should be underground too...

the way the building is shaped looks like its meant to go in a cave or something

WHY SO BIG PIC? :| very nice though

I didn't want to take 2-3 different pics to get it all zoomed in so instead I took 4 screenshots and merged them into one in paint. And I'm using full resulution so it added up to 7 mb ^_^

Would be better if it was underground.

i think it should be underground too...

the way the building is shaped looks like its meant to go in a cave or something

Yeah I'll try to make it underground and post it tomorrow maybe. It was jungle or underground to choose between but since I made the ruin on floor 7 I chose jungle. Thanks for feedback :)

Okay now I'm pretty much done with the underground theme but I'm to tired now I'll post it tomorrow ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a underground theme yesterday and here are the screenshots, which one looks better? Jungle or underground?

West:

North:

East:

Overview:

Back