• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Siding with Carbon

Exarion Rox

Reaction score
As most of you know, I'm along side with Carbon now, not because we've come to become friends, hell no, we dislike eachother as much as we used to.

We've just come to an understanding that an American server doesn't need to be ran by a bunch of foreigners requiring their non-spanish speaking guildmates to use a translator in order to communicate.

We are disposing of the "Only-Spanish speaking" characters on this server.

~Blue/Josh~

The only way im going to do this...is if you're saying that you're going to kill..Shadow of Death/Daark Assassin ECT.

Get back to me, Matt:peace:

Haha Sure!

Lets Try!

U never can kill me! :)

Its a promise ;)

But can try to kill me!

i see u tomorrow bad guys! :(

Last edited:
hmmm...Exarion u will kill bip and Carbon? D:

they speak perfect spanish! :D
i dont understand! D:

and i want war but! i cant awww! :(

As most of you know, I'm along side with Carbon now, not because we've come to become friends, hell no, we dislike eachother as much as we used to.

We've just come to an understanding that an American server doesn't need to be ran by a bunch of foreigners requiring their non-spanish speaking guildmates to use a translator in order to communicate.

We are disposing of the "Only-Spanish speaking" characters on this server.

~Blue/Josh~

lets do this :peace:
most recent carbon and exarion frags =cuusshi and palinko xD

@Matty-poo: Oh yea, those queerbait, no-skilled, knights are goin' DOWN!!

@Daark Assassin: you're not "most wanted" you're just the most annoying

@Carbon: haha, yea, but you didn't help with Cuusshi! THAT WAS A SOLO KILL <33 haha

@Deserthor: Bip has been my bro since the server went up. I dont' care if they speak "perfect spanish", I speak spanish myself. Very little, but I got the jist of it. They know how to speak good enough English that I can least understand unlike you guys.

~Blue/Josh~

Exarion.,
i dont know why you think he is different than the other foreigners unless you mean that he is a backstabber to them.,,,..,

idiot

Rofl, I have a feeling this is gunna bring Cyntara back since the spanish-speakers have been lvling up drastically becuase they were in teh same guild. :peace:

@Matty-poo: Oh yea, those queerbait, no-skilled, knights are goin' DOWN!!

@Daark Assassin: you're not "most wanted" you're just the most annoying

@Carbon: haha, yea, but you didn't help with Cuusshi! THAT WAS A SOLO KILL <33 haha

@Deserthor: Bip has been my bro since the server went up. I dont' care if they speak "perfect spanish", I speak spanish myself. Very little, but I got the jist of it. They know how to speak good enough English that I can least understand unlike you guys.

~Blue/Josh~

i atacked cuusshi too :ninja:

Lol.. Palinkoo is my rl so.. dont touch him! or i kill all or you! :p

Haha only for ur info:

Country Stats:

Mexico 1106 players
Brazil 1238 players

United States 482 players

Haha this is nice :)

-------------------------------------

PD: Exarion.. the most annoying??

Or the more strongest??

Lets Go War! I wanna see the american power! :D

Lol.. Palinkoo is my rl so.. dont touch him! or i kill all or you! :p

Haha only for ur info:

Country Stats:

Mexico 1106 players
Brazil 1238 players

United States 482 players

Haha this is nice :)

-------------------------------------

PD: Exarion.. the most annoying??

Or the more strongest??

Lets Go War! I wanna see the american power! :D

well, how many br are like active players, i mean,with donor stuffs and rebirths,? mMm,5 max ? lol
and the mex u know u guys cant buy your own set, without matix pali u guys are fucked :p

Back