• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mappings

Siegh

Thronar Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, Im Siegh, a many-years-old mapper. I used to post on OTfans only, but since their mapping forums are dead, I decided to show my work here now. So I will post some of my most unique pieces, and I will try to update it regularly.

To begin with, a not-so-commom city wich Im building lately, hope you guys like it.

Here is a zoomed out pic, wich shows that its a lot incomplete yet.
sansreit.jpg

And now, some pics of the city.
sansrejb.jpg

sansre2ce.jpg

sansre3p.jpg

Comments below, please =p

That was fast o.o

Well, Im not the kind of doing flashy and random things, I like to build up more realistic and plausible stuff on some nice way =p

Still, thanks for the comment ;p

I dont think that its boring, i like clean and nice towns, all the towns that r made now are spammed with details and stuff like that.
Btw i love the bridges and the sewers in the city.

Some looks good (the bridge for an exampel). try to map diffrent shapes at the house's so they don't look the same

Keep it up :D

Thanks for the feedback =)

Well, I can make some more detail on the houses, they really are looking very alike. Still, most houses on the same sector of the city are supposed to look similar.

Also, I will work on some colour variations somewhere, but no dirt =p, its a stony city.

Also, the city walls arent worked yet =p.

Thanks for the support =D

I will continue it soon, and try to fix somethings according to the advices Ive recieved here.
I will post more as soon as Ive got more to show.

If you want it to look more realistic, i would suggest some grass and flowers, since those stupid grasses get everywhere >: (
just look at the first street you see, at the borders, grass, idk what other shit, etc, etc is growning through the stones!

Yeah I know what you mean. I even put some "grass stuffs", wich I dont really know what is, around the streets. The problem is that they are hardly noticeable unless you are paying attention =p.

Im going to take your suggestion in consideration, maybe put some small grass borders here and there =D.

Thats what I got with the feedback. Hope its looking better =p.

sansrenc.jpg

------------

sansreuc.jpg

------------

sansrecp.jpg

Mainly Ive added grass tufts/borders and stones around the streets, and these stuff on the sewer.

Last edited:
Well, actually I havent used normal grass anywhere here, these are all the dark ones =p

Back