• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siegh's Mappings

Im a very lazy mapper, as some have already noticed since I take weeks to post new stuff...
Anyway, here is some of the continuation of my volcano:

19946021.jpg

-

sansrebf.jpg

-

88141379.jpg

Comments please =D

Looking really neat! The entrence is great, I'd like to see ingame pics and better quality on the pics tho :eek:

Thank you :D

I havent been able to test it ingame yet, as soon as I finish at least one floor of it I will do it and post stuff here.

@up: No, you can't.

I like what I'm seeing. The quality is bad tho.

U have to work more with the Shapes, I dont really like them

Really? I think its pretty fine... tho this area of the cave is really somewhate square-based shapped, because its a pathway to the entrance above. Still... I cant seem to make more natural shapes with this border wich is very squary.

I'm pretty sure that you can't enter the right ramp at the first page.

Yeah you really cant, its there more for decoration purposes, tho you will be able to come up by it.

About quality... I will take ingame screenshots as soon as possible.
Thanks for the comments guys

Thronar is unable to be hosted atm, Im trying to fix some stuff but it will probably take a while yet.

That's a shame :/ I'm mapping a server based on Diablo II right now, starting to look good. Long way to go before even an alpha test though.

Good luck on your project Skykes, hope you finish it and put online so I will play it.
Also, tell me if there is any screens or info :p

First time mapping so it is slightly sucky/blocky.

This is the Rogue Encampment first draft.

screenshot_2011-10-16-11-46-36.png

Well yeah that looks really blocky lol, but its just a start anyway. Hope you made good class/spell systems.

And lets stop spamming the Thread, show me stuff by pm if you dont mind :p

So, after many requests Ive took ingame pictures! I even had some fun being raped my own monsters lol
Sorry if the screens are to big, I cant stand small pics.

sansre5s.png

sansre4e.png

sansre3ul.png

sansre2zem.png

sansrevc.png

I know that its nothing new but... comments anyway :p

it's quite good!
only that entrance looks so wrong >.<
I'd make it void, so it looks magical, and then with some scripting that if you enter (step on the..) void that you get teleported and can't go back o.o

That's a shame :/ I'm mapping a server based on Diablo II right now, starting to look good. Long way to go before even an alpha test though.

Starting to look good...
to look good...
look good...
good...

Not to be rude, but... No.

Ive fixed the overlapping borders on the entrance.
But thanks for noticing me about the double stairway, but I dont plan on changing, its about symetry and style. I dont really see a problem if the right one cant be used, the left can and thats enough =p.

Just a quick new pic, nothing special tho.
You guys must be tired of this volcano already =P

asdasdtw.png

Back