• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avatar +[Signature]+[Headers] request yours now, it will be done in few minutes/Pro PS user!

1- Name on header: HaunteD - Do you dare?
2- Colour: black, red or black, blue.
3- size: 1000x276
4- Picture: Grim reaper, ghost any spooky things is good since i want it to relate with the name.

You are the best!!!

Last edited:
Hmm
just make me one, as u like lol! i can resize it later xD

Can u make me an signature saying Paradiseot then paradiseot.hopto.org then 8.54?
+ can u make me an avatar saying Amiroslo with nice effects?

1- Name on header: HaunteD - Do you dare?
2- Colour: black, red or black, blue.
3- size: 1000x276
4- Picture: Grim reaper, ghost any spooky things is good since i want it to relate with the name.

You are the best!!!
haunted.jpg

Can u make me an signature saying Paradiseot then paradiseot.hopto.org then 8.54?

here you go sorry for delay was busy with other issues..

Can u make me a sick signature saying Ikasera.se
Edit: Pl0x?
here ya go :) hope you like it ;p

@axas thnx for the help ;p although you made a mistake ;p he wanted "HaunteD" not all capital letters ;p

Here you go mjmackan :p hope you like it , ohh btw made Haunted red and do you dare blue ;p

made two hope you like it :) have a nice day bro :)[/QUOTE]

Oh my god i freakin love it xD

Trough you went wrong spelling (HaunteD not Hautned) i really hope you can fix it, i know you must be tired of making all these.
I know axas made one before but i am going to have pics of haunted a little bit everywhere so if you make a new one or similiar it would be great!
If you use the same picture as before i would prefer green text, both "HaunteD" and "do you dare?"

No words, that is some amazing skills in which program you ever use (probably photoshop), i would like to rep you twice if i could :D!!!

Last edited:
Back