• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Similar Thread Names

Vendeliko

Banned User
Reaction score
Beside that guy with that thing but without that t
Hi,so basically I saw this on a different forum and I thought it would be good to have here too.
When you make a new thread[in some maybe not all sections] when you type in a thread name a list of threads with simillar thread names appears under it which in my opinion will avoid threads about same stuff.

Hmm, not necessary but could help, I suppose.

I also agree with the fact that people need to learn how to use the damn search bar. It is very helpful.

Last edited:
I think It would be a lot easier to search the forum for any relative thread before posting your own. When implementing a new system like this there is always a chance for flaws. It would be less of a headache for the staff to just use the search function.

I think It would be a lot easier to search the forum for any relative thread before posting your own. When implementing a new system like this there is always a chance for flaws. It would be less of a headache for the staff to just use the search function.

True,but many people couldnt be bothered to use the search box.

Yes, but when you are new at Ots and Don't know how to patch something obious and have arround 13-14 years you won't use search function, your mind isn't enabled to do that.

Yes, but when you are new at Ots and Don't know how to patch something obious and have arround 13-14 years you won't use search function, your mind isn't enabled to do that.
Being new in OTs doesn't have anything to do with laziness. What do you do when you want to find something? You search for it. That's commonsense.

86 views no comments by mods ? :eek::eek:

Nothing odd.

I am waiting 5 days for a mod to come so i can report him a thing.

And when i actually did msg a mod that's what i got.

Znote said:
report it then, so a moderator can do something about it. D: It shouldn't necessarily go toward me.

And i can't even report about mods being extremely inactive.

Because if i do i will just be replied by a mod saying we have lives etc~

But litterly, if they can't atleast login 5 mins a day or lets even say 3 days then they don't deserve this job.

I don't know about other mods, but I haven't posted because J.Dre gave pretty much the answer I would give, sure it would be nice, but I don't see it being important enough to add it

@Rushcrush
Why did you waited to pm znote directly? making a report is much faster as it would have the attention of any mod that could moderate in that area
And I agree with you regarding the time online, I myself always have OTLand open on my browser, which I check every hour or so

I don't know about other mods, but I haven't posted because J.Dre gave pretty much the answer I would give, sure it would be nice, but I don't see it being important enough to add it

@Rushcrush
Why did you waited to pm znote directly? making a report is much faster as it would have the attention of any mod that could moderate in that area
And I agree with you regarding the time online, I myself always have OTLand open on my browser, which I check every hour or so

I did actually report it.

When i found no mod doing anything about it i just started to pm mods.

Znote is clearly one out of 7 mods who actually replied.

Although the staff can be a bit delayed, this thread isn't about that.

@Topic
Same with Scarlet, J.Dre pretty much summed it all up.

Back