• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simon Here Maps

In this post i'll show just 1 ( i think clean map ) made for @Snoowie @Rik123 and what do you think @Darklord :*
If you'll like this, i will show more soon.

001-Hinte_wnrrxew.png

I think the light effects make it better than it even is.
I am not a fan of this one, the dark green grass in combination to the jungle plant and the entrance of the public building (the corner) seems to be kind of misfitting.
Not saying it's bad but could been better tho.

Keep it up :)

I think the light effects make it better than it even is.
I am not a fan of this one, the dark green grass in combination to the jungle plant and the entrance of the public building (the corner) seems to be kind of misfitting.
Not saying it's bad but could been better tho.

Keep it up :)

Thanks for that opinion, i'll uptade this screen with some changes :)

I feel so fucking special.

xDDDDDD

Interesting, but kinda too messy. dislike the top left part, just can't seem to fit together, for me.
Otherwise it's a good mess.
The dirt on the floor is also weird, try making other shapes, the color is OK, but different shapes.

Interesting, but kinda too messy. dislike the top left part, just can't seem to fit together, for me.
Otherwise it's a good mess.
The dirt on the floor is also weird, try making other shapes, the color is OK, but different shapes.
I just had to make top left part like this cause of destination of this place, this is forge, for upgrading items by 1%+ protection of elementals, top left part is only to be used by Druids and Sorcerers. Their 4 elementals are included in 1 small place like you can see :)

I'll don't change it brah :D Only ill try change details on the floor. :p

You my sir, should make an ot, specially with the mapping skill you got, i mean at some pictures it almost looks like cipsoft made a new area.. but its just you playing around... Realy nice...! :D

You my sir, should make an ot, specially with the mapping skill you got, i mean at some pictures it almost looks like cipsoft made a new area.. but its just you playing around... Realy nice...! :D

Thanks :D, that area has been made for my project, 8.6 Evolution Server with custom map comming soon ! :D

in 2-3 weeks you'll see advertisment :rolleyes:

Cant wait already? But what are you aiming for, RPG server or ?
Evolution with teleports, but don't worry, quests will be hard to make, i made already 40 easy quests like go->kill>take reward for low levels like 100,200,300,400,500 lvl's, then you can go try to make hard quests, i made already 15~~ huge area's with missions and other things like this :D
At least i want 40+ hard and 40 low quest's for start ^^

In-game screens Simon please :)
Feels very messy for me, maybe it will look much better in-game.
NOT saying it's bad!

So he's saying that it is messy. And I cannot disagree.
These wood walls don't looks good without nature... I don't used light effects in screens, so that looks messy for some ppl like u ;/

I'll try post something new tonight

Back