• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simon Here Maps

Simon Here

不要直视陌生人的
Reaction score

[1].
001-Show-_wrsrsxw.png

[2].
002-Show-_wrsrsnp.png

[3].
003-Show-_wrsrswp.png

Don't feed the troll by going racist on him, don't say all "polish kids" are like him, that's also prejudice :)

Also, your maps have potential, I do find some bits and pieces that I like but most of it is a little too crowded/spammed for my taste :/
I'm also allergic to stalagmites with no apparent ceiling above it (of which you have 1 in your last image).

Don't feed the troll by going racist on him, don't say all "polish kids" are like him, that's also prejudice :)

Also, your maps have potential, I do find some bits and pieces that I like but most of it is a little too crowded/spammed for my taste :/
I'm also allergic to stalagmites with no apparent ceiling above it (of which you have 1 in your last image).

###
Thanks for your opinion, yea stalagmite is alone ( it's not finished in 100% :p )

Last edited:
@ up

Doesn't look taht good. You're even placing the mountain at the wrong spot. The corners are floating. It just looks like it's autobordered.

So in your opinion everyone who's starting with making some mountains should use the same schemat like you? Dont agree :)

So in your opinion everyone who's starting with making some mountains should use the same schemat like you? Dont agree :)

So in your opinion everyone who gives feedback thinks that's the only way to do it?

I'm giving him tips and he's the one doing a tutorial unproperly. It might look good in your eyes, but most of the people will think it looks lame - including me. And it's still looking autobordered.

So in your opinion everyone who gives feedback thinks that's the only way to do it?

I'm giving him tips and he's the one doing a tutorial unproperly. It might look good in your eyes, but most of the people will think it looks lame - including me. And it's still looking autobordered.
Well nevermind, just wait for other movies ;d ( yes, maps will made properly in incoming movies )

its very sexy but abit too much details and small paths
i would find it annoying to play in

Back