• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SIMPLE ALL IN ONE: From nothing to a fully working dedicated server on Ubuntu

Hey Don, thanks for the tutorial, I am experiencing issues and I didn't see anyone here with the same problem as me.Everything worked, but when I use any of the tfs commands the console returns to me
Failed to connect to bus: No such file or directory
I already checked with WinSCP if the file was created and it was /home/otsmanager/forgottenserver
Ubuntu Server 16.04 in AWS

Hey Don, thanks for the tutorial, I am experiencing issues and I didn't see anyone here with the same problem as me.Everything worked, but when I use any of the tfs commands the console returns to me
Failed to connect to bus: No such file or directory
I already checked with WinSCP if the file was created and it was /home/otsmanager/forgottenserver
Ubuntu Server 16.04 in AWS
I'm not sure what kind of version is available on AWS but the error you are seeing is about DBUS. It shouldn't happen and I can't test on AWS at the moment.

AWS offers Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 14.something, so only this one should work. Thanks for responding!

Yeah it's really weird, the site, the database, everything is working except tfs. Thanks for the atention I will try doing that.

Hi, my webpage is conencting well, but my archieves doesnt work properly (i use modernACC and Xampp) in my page appears this error:
Code:
 Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: account_login in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: password_login in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined variable: main_content in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined variable: number_of_rows in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 177

Notice: Undefined variable: number_of_rows in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 178

Notice: Undefined index: container in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 214

Notice: Undefined index: itemlogout in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 231

Notice: Undefined index: unban in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 284

Last edited:
Hi, my webpage is conencting well, but my archieves doesnt work properly (i use modernACC and Xampp) in my page appears this error:
Code:
 Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: account_login in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: password_login in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/index.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined variable: main_content in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined variable: number_of_rows in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 177

Notice: Undefined variable: number_of_rows in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 178

Notice: Undefined index: container in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 214

Notice: Undefined index: itemlogout in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 231

Notice: Undefined index: unban in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/shopsystem.php on line 284
https://github.com/DevelopersPL/ots...te:-I-see-"PHP-Notices"-and-or-"PHP-Warnings"

So i try this and when i use this command: ansible-pull -i localhost, -U GitHub - DevelopersPL/otshosting-provisioning: Ansible playbook for provisioning of OTS Hosting Ubuntu 15.04+ box -d /srv/otshosting-provisioning
i've got this error:
Wnk3GoX.png

lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty
Thats cus of my ubuntu 14.04?

The instructions in this thread specifically say you MUST have at least Ubuntu 15.04 at minimum. You have Ubuntu 14.04. It won't work.

having a problem running

Code:
apt-get install -y -q python-paramiko python-yaml python-jinja2 python-simplejson git-core ansible aptitude

Didnt have this problem last time.

Back