• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simple Q. to Mark/Tala~

Sir Matthew

Reaction score
Are you planning any changes on lunarforce which could bring the players to the server? On average there is around 80 people playing here daily and this number constantly decreases, without any changes this server will die if you can't say it is dead already. Don't get me wrong, to me lunarforce Rox and I really don't get why people won't give it a try, maybe its because of the pvp system but in my opinion it's even better than on shadowcores so I don't know... I'm sure "Charlovers" are not the problem because there are more and more new people coming to shadowcores and none to lunarforce. Anyway, just a simple question; Are you planning any changes on lunarforce which could bring the players to the server? I don't really want to know any details, just a simple answer Yes or No.

Thanks~

lets make come from shado to lunar and make all of them ml 100 and let them bring 20kk + eq

shadow > lunar max 1 eq + some cash and lower skills like roffball said

Idk if you guys are really paying attention or just bitching, but the population of lunarforce has stopped declining and has actually started to rise.

We haven't really made a decision yet, but due to the differences in rates we would prefer not allowing character transfers.

However, we have been thinking about:

• Allowing character transfer from ShadowCores to LunarForce for perhaps 25 shop coins, with:
    * Only equipped items
    * 75% of bank balance
    * 75% of experience
    * 33% of skill tries/mana spent
  • Switching to Open-PVP with 10 kills for red skull and 20 kills for black skull

We would appreciate if you could voice your opinions so that we can get an idea of what the current LunarForce players would like. We don't want to make changes that will increase the amount of players on LunarForce at the cost of disappointing the current players on LunarForce.

Man please do not add any type of skull system. The major reason I play this server would be gone. It is not hard to level, it is not hard to make money, it is not hard to do quests or anything.

Edit : Please do not ruin this server because people that don't play here or hardly gave it a chance complain things are wrong.

Leave it pvp-e. Do not add skull system. Please. That will just ruin the server. Ppl can talk shit about it all they want saying its a dead server blah blah. But its got constantly 80+ players. That's still better than most other OTs out there. Agreed that its not as good as shadowcores. But its a great server if ppl gave it a chance.

Last edited:
We don't listen to the people who keep calling it a dead server, 80-100 players is more than many other servers and it only looks bad if you compare it to ShadowCores which people should stop doing because LunarForce is not ShadowCores, they are made for different kind of players. I understand from your posts that you really don't want a skull system, but we can still look into allowing people to transfer from ShadowCores. What do you think about that?

Is LunarForce good enough with the amount of players it has now (it has its benefits such as more free spawns)? Or do we need to make changes to attract new players, and if so, what can we change that won't make LunarForce a worse server for you?

Don't add the skull system please, in my opinion it is what makes the server fun and challenging and i believe everyone that plays it sees it the same way that i do, as for being able to transfer your character from shadowcores im not really all for that its giving people an advantage over all others due to the fact that they just get to start the server at a higher level then majority players. People just need to give it a chance the way it is

I agree with Anthony. It's easy to level here if people gave it a chance however it is so much easier to get money on Shadowcores. By the time I was level 300 on shadowcores I had 30kk and a house full of rares and decoration worth another 15kk. Here I'm 300+ and I barely have 1kk lol. I think the server is great with the amount of players it has now. It would be near impossible to play if there was another 100-200 ppl. Then there would be temple camping, now that really isn't a problem outside of the few retards (that I see at least, and if anybody does have that happen to them pm dei prime and we will have ppl handle it). This server isn't broken right now. It needs no repairs, it needs nothing. To me this server is 100000000x better than Shadowcores. I think its perfect as is Mark. If its not broke don't fix it.

Edit : Ty for asking what we think.

personally I don't understand why people don't play Lunarforce, with plenty of advertising on Shadowcores you would think a lot more people would transfer over. Also, I now realize the solution to all the people complaining about botting on Shadowcores : move to Lunarforce = No Mad.

I do have 1 minor complaint. After you complete the firewalker boots quest you should not be able to re-enter the tp. People abuse it to hide after pk'ing.

You could change anything but dont take away pvp-e. I suggest maybe to have non -pvp until level 50. There are lots of dicks who kill low levels making it hard for people to start the server.

there is also the problem with stamina on shadow, alot easier to train skills all day or hunt and not worry about your stam wheres on lunar we have to log at some point

I think your idea sounds good about transfering from shadow with 75% bank account etc, but I wonder how many will actually do it? Because clearly, there is something that stops people from starting on Lunarforce. The rates and the server itself is great and I see nothing about that shouldn't attract people other than the pvp-system.

Also it should be worth mention that the reason it's so easy to exp now is because there are not that much activity on the server but with 300-500 players online im not sure the case would be the same.
However, I dont think your idea about adding skull system is too bad as it most likely would attract more players but I also think the hardcore-pvp system deserves another chance, if it doesn't work then I think it has to be changed.

There is no doubt in my mind that the server needs more people as the market doesn't even work properly now with the low population but I wonder how a hardcore-pvp OT server will be with a lot of people on it. Especially when you as a 150-180 mage only lose like 20% exp and 20-30k cash people will really not give a rat's a** about dying. I can see a lot of ue combo teams running the cities and killing every poor soul that leaves PZ. It's a huge difference between OT and real-tibia when playing hardcore-pvp.

Last edited:
Allowing character transfer from ShadowCores to LunarForce for perhaps 25 shop coins, with:
* Only equipped items (Yes)

* 75% of bank balance (% you are allowed to take depends on your bank ballance, so for example if a player has 50k in his bank account he will be allowed to take 100% of his bank balance with him, but for example if a player has 100kk then he will be allowed to take around 30% with him)

* 75% of experience (70%)
* 33% of skill tries/mana spent (Yes)
Do not make any changes in the PVP-SYSTEM please :D I like it the way it is.. what do you guys, Mark/tala think?

Last edited:
I agree with you talaturen but dont add skull system, we started here because of hardcore pvp :p I agree with all of your points except skull system :p and in my opinion the transfer from shadowcores to lunarforce should be free the first weeks or the first month so that it attracts people to start here. Then later on you could make it cost 25 coins or whatever :D Cuz I dont think many ppl would pay to start here

I like the making it non-pvp until "x" level more than adding transfers. I think adding transfers would lead to problems for the people that do actively play. If people want to play let them play, if not let them cry about shadowcores. I don't want my game-play affected by people transfering in ridiculous amounts of money etc.

The bad thing in Lunarforce is that High mages standing few sqms next to temple and when 8 lvl coming they throw one ue and kill him. It's hard to start playing on lunar so you can do something with it

Back