• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

simson.dyn.pl -- 100% spoof --

Zool

Banned User
Reaction score
i have 100 reason to say it.
i have more screen but its not all i dont have more time to make more screen look it -.- :
First screen with players exit.

Second screen with players exit.

Third screen with players exit.

More screens :

IF U WANA SEE MORE ENTER SIMSON.DYN.PL AND GO TREINERS -.-... 150 player online 120 in treiners...

this is not spolfing many servers have the trainers :peace:

players are in the game because it is not spolfing date info

bye noob.

@up look your signature :) its soof when in your treiners stay 50%+ player online ...

Second reason is when on first edition (kosmos ots) Team from your ots come to me all this team has hacked for who ? YOU ! and they say u hacked they :(... its not my problem but all good server have code(password's)

BAN IT ! or go look this treining

Kosmos.Tibiahosting.pl have the same trainers and 30 + other servers on the otservlist

Zool
Kosmos.Tibiahosting.pl

Zool you idiot ?

Kosmos.Tibiahosting.pl have the same trainers and 30 + other servers on the otservlist

Zool
Kosmos.Tibiahosting.pl

Zool you idiot ?

I hope you could stop your blog posts spam everyday -.- 3 in a row, how many accounts you got like 20?

23:30 night :
Simson OTS 1 Currently 90 players are online.
@Edit : 08:44 (Morning)
Simson OTS 1 -- Currently 285 players are online.
@edit 2 : 15:13
Simson OTS 1 -- Currently 307 players are online.

HMM ?

15:12
Simson OTS - simson.dyn.pl 307 (308) / 350
ahaahahahaa

Last edited:
IN your server players dont playing this atk monk and take exit -.- stupid tactic... to get players...

up you server kosmos.tibiahosting.pl and 30 + other ots have the same trainers you idiot ?

if the players are in the game is not spolfing.

up you server kosmos.tibiahosting.pl and 30 + other ots have the same trainers you idiot ?

if the players are in the game is not spolfing.

I was banned for this so this is a spoof !!

Back
Top Bottom