• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Sorry but this is ridiculous, try to find ot server or even real tibia server where botters doesn't exist and places are not crowded by them.

Its easy, buy ibot and do the same, how Fazix say, try to find another server with out botter or on normal tibia, its the reality now. Srry bad english.

i hacked him guys because he had lot of money and he was bot, sorry guys!

Actually he rooked himself and he didn't get hacked
He said that hopefully he won't make the same mistake again that he'll start again
The only reason why he quited was that here's too many botters and he's like wasting his time on manualing and at the same time other ppl just bot etc

So truly yeah
shadowcores is full of botters, nothing else
Just like Pallriri said, I didn't get hacked or anything... to people who say "Oh just get a bot and afk/bot its easy" well I know it's easy but I just don't bot, that's one of my "rules" <_<
Now hate on me jealous Polacks its free :D I luv ju all <3

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but this is ridiculous, try to find ot server or even real tibia server where botters doesn't exist and places are not crowded by them.
That's one of the reasons I'm done playing tibia, bots everywhere... no point in wasting time playing manually :p

- - - Updated - - -

i hacked him guys because he had lot of money and he was bot, sorry guys!
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Last edited:
Well good luck in what you gonna do, gonna miss this thread here <3

Well good luck in what you gonna do, gonna miss this thread here <3
I'm getting my internet changed this month, so I'll be able to play games online on my Xbox 360... if anyone else here has xbox360, can play online and would like to play COD or other games with me then leave ur name on this thread and ill add you this month :D

- - - Updated - - -

i giving 200k per kill Sir Matthew ;). Msg me in priv.
He's scared to do it himself ^_^

Last edited:
Just like Pallriri said, I didn't get hacked or anything... to people who say "Oh just get a bot and afk/bot its easy" well I know it's easy but I just don't bot, that's one of my "rules" <_<
Now hate on me jealous Polacks its free :D I luv ju all <3

Go, leave this server alone. Nobody will cry for you, fkin hamburger. Who the fck are you that you think you can insult all around? Mr "Wannabe".
You were one of the 1,7k players of this server, nothing more. Bye

Go, leave this server alone. Nobody will cry for you, fkin hamburger. Who the fck are you that you think you can insult all around? Mr "Wannabe".
You were one of the 1,7k players of this server, nothing more. Bye
My name is matthew and I like turtles :p
Btw... who am I insulting?

Last edited:
My is matthew and I like turtles :p
Btw... who am I insulting?

Look at your one before last post, and you will see. I feel insulted as I'm from Poland and did nothing against you. So next time use names if you really need to insult someone. Thanks.

Roojara go back in ur cave, Sir matthew is the guy with the best life thread from the 1.7k players.
Who are you?

Roojara go back in ur cave, Sir matthew is the guy with the best life thread from the 1.7k players.
Who are you?

What does mean the best life thread? For me nothing. Some screenshot posted on forum don't make him better player than others.
Who am I? I'm just only one of 1.7k players, but honestly I'm not acting like Matthew or you and bezelovsky as his asslickers.
And ekhem, why are you insulting me if I'm not insulting you? Next time, at least spell my name correctly, thanks.

And I was talking with Matthew, not with you I think.

I'm getting my internet changed this month, so I'll be able to play games online on my Xbox 360... if anyone else here has xbox360, can play online and would like to play COD or other games with me then leave ur name on this thread and ill add you this month :D

Go buy FIFA13 and I'll play with you mate ;)

Matthew yes fifa 2013 and i will play with you also got black ops ;3

or you can come play a server with me that has no bot stays updated with tibia to was actually 9.82 before shadows you should give it a chance

What does mean the best life thread? For me nothing. Some screenshot posted on forum don't make him better player than others.
Who am I? I'm just only one of 1.7k players, but honestly I'm not acting like Matthew or you and bezelovsky as his asslickers.
And ekhem, why are you insulting me if I'm not insulting you? Next time, at least spell my name correctly, thanks.

And I was talking with Matthew, not with you I think.

He got my respect & probally from more players also by making this life thread so yes he is a little better than the rest of the 1.7k players ;)

Back
Top Bottom