• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bump, Gajs.
Gonna give ShadowCores another (like 500th) try.
New screen's coming soon.
(Don't know if it's going to go anywhere since I'm not that much of an active player these days but we'll see)
Going to train my char. a little bit before I start levelling up, but for now, a Citizen 'backpack' (addon 1) done my way:

Old, Unwanted backpack...
..''could use it* to carry....'' typos, they're everywhere o.o

10yp477.png

It ain't ''Gucci''...
13z1z7o.png

New Screen's coming somewhere around Thursday/Friday. Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bump, Gajs.
Gonna give ShadowCores another (like 500th) try.
New screen's coming soon.
(Don't know if it's going to go anywhere since I'm not that much of an active player these days but we'll see)
Going to train my char. a little bit before I start levelling up, but for now, a Citizen 'backpack' (addon 1) done my way:

Old, Unwanted backpack...
..''could use it* to carry....'' typos, they're everywhere o.o

10yp477.png

It ain't ''Gucci''...
13z1z7o.png

New Screen's coming somewhere around Thursday/Friday. Stay tuned for more!
Screenshots like these are the best, keep doing them this way :D

Thought I'd get a bit lucky & loot 'sweet smelling bait' from the Carniphila's boss but.. nah.
hwdbo9.png

After defeating an army of Ancient Scarabs it was time for the real challenge.. The 'Fleshcrawler'. Once so strong, part of his power had to be sealed away in order to.. Uhm, never mind, let's just move on.
a5ffic.png

It was a tough battle, but now that the 'Fleshcrawler' is gone, the lands of ShadowCores are safer.. for now. For sure one day he'll return, and it'll be in other heroes hands to save the the world of tibia once again.
9pmerp.png

P.S kind of disappointed with the loot. Was hoping to loot Ornamented brooch, but oh well.
Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Bad luck on the bosses, looted ornamented brooch after my first Fleshcrawler :D

Hurray!
2qd7e9y.png

Loot'd Leather Whip... Thought it's worth more than 200k but, well.. It's better than nothing.
bjia83.png

Result of a 30min~ hunt at Vengoth:
wi9hkw.png

& Finally, my terrible EQ/Skills.
2d8rity.png

P.S Anyone has a spare magebot key? ;D

114 Level Advancement
mhezyr.png

Did the Behemoth Quest with a friend (quick 55k ;D)
72f12d.png

Alright, that's it for today/tonight.
Hopefully by tomorrow i'll be able to fix myself these 4 bad boys:
28gs0i8.gif
jzjsd5.gif
rjmcms.gif
vq1xzd.gif

See ya tomorrow & Stay tuned for more!

Back