• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Congratulations Man! There are too many people who just play this to get the highest and best, its nice to see someone having fun while they get up, I'm glad your enjoying it!

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments :D

Level 176 Advancement.
dnzyf5.png

Last edited:
I got bored so I went to tame the war bear.
2dj9vz4.png

Currently I'm trying to obtain Tin Key for the Tin Lizzard Mount, keep your fingers crossed! Screenshot coming soon, stay tuned!:D

Last edited:
First attempt at trying to tame the Tin Lizzard = Fail.
34ybbpt.png

Second attempt at trying to tame the Tin Lizzard = Succeeded!
34sjafr.png

Last edited:
BOOM! Level 180 Advancement, Chill'n with King!
2uikz88.png

Ghazbaran!
1zzookp.png

04:05 Loot of Ghazbaran: 78 gold coins, 5 platinum coins, a crystal coin, 23 demonic essences, 100 demonic essences, 100 demonic essences, 2 demon horns, 2 small diamonds, a death ring, an ultimate health potion, a great spirit potion, a spellscroll of prophecies, 4 small sapphires, an orb, a spellbook of warding, a great mana potion, a blue tome, a spellbook of dark mysteries, a spellbook of lost souls, a ruthless axe, a might ring, 6 assassin stars, a demon shield, a life crystal, a stealth ring, a magic plate armor, the robe of ice queen

Last edited:
Level 181 Advancement while trying to loot Foxtail at deeplings, sadly didn't loot any :(
oft3r8.png

Damnit I love this thread. Don't ever stop it! It makes the entire screenshot section worth entering (except for moderating purposes for me :D)

Back