• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Matthew's Life Thread

Damnit I love this thread. Don't ever stop it! It makes the entire screenshot section worth entering (except for moderating purposes for me :D)
I'm Glad that you like it, thanks to comments like those it makes me want to continue doing what im doing :D

Level 183 Advancement while trying to loot Foxtail at deeplings, sadly didn't loot any, Again! :mad:
fkmuq9.png

Nice life thread man, always enjoy checking out the new screens. Keep it up. :)

I'm level 187 at the moment but I forgot to take the screenshot so here it is, Level 185 Advancement.
raapg7.png

Finished the draken task for Grizzly Adams but since I haven't completed the Wrath Of Emperor Quest I cannot access the doors which lead the way to draken boss :( I know it sucks but I would like to kill him anyway's ^_^
28l7wo4.png

Tried my luck with lottery tickets.
30b0l4w.png

Result :(
2d9y7ep.png

Ok Enough of this bullshit because arguing with some of you is like arguing with someone if zebra is black in white stripes or white in black stripes.. pointless. I'm back in a game so i'll be uploading more screen shoots from now.

Level 190 Advancement while doing the Hydra's task for Grizzly Adams, currently 313/650 killed.
14d0ztw.png

Last edited:
Glad to see you changed your mind :) Now keep this thread updated and contact me ingame whenever you need help

Level 193 Advancement while doing the Hydra's task for Grizzly Adams, currently 408/650 killed.
21mhjy9.png

Level 194 Advancement while doing the Hydra's task for Grizzly Adams, currently 538/650 killed.
2njemnl.png

Level 195 Advancement, 5 levels to go! Here I come 200! :w00t:
30ubosi.png

Having fun in Carlin.. I thought I'm going to die but eventually got out of the trap with 3 ultimate health potions left, so lucky & I also got to kill the person who I wanted to kill... It was a good night, Thank you ''Ginekolog'' & ''Agent Mlkzika'' for Sio!
20aw1dt.png

Last edited:
How did you advance in ur house?:p

Also, nice "war", im sure it would be awesome to watch if u recorded it:)

How did you advance in ur house?:p

Also, nice "war", im sure it would be awesome to watch if u recorded it:)

About the house: I needed around 60 exp for next level so I just killed 2 rats underground ran back into my house & took the screenshot.

About the war: I wanted to record it but I didn't have any program which I could use to record it.

Back