• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Shutter's latest mapping works!

oh thanks for the reply's :/

I'll improve it then, but the problem is just mossy stones right? i think its ok, neon is expert in this stuff so i think it's good doesn't needs any improvements i just want to know how to improve it more?

thanks

srry didnt like it to be honest but i think you made it overdetailed with just something and forgot the others so try to fix it

could you make more pictures?
or is this a waste thread.. wich is big fail..

Thanks for the positive, and also the negative reply's to improve my skills more, i was so busy this old days il make another small cave and u guys tell me what monsters should fit with it, I appreciate ur reply's!

Well.. For the cave.. it is not OVERDETAILED... it's detailed totally wrong... you've place so many random details in it.. try placing just the details that fit in a cave.. and some for the spiders. that will do just fine. and the cyc mountain.. We got a big one here :O The mountain sure is squary, okey..and the facts that u used soo many quite large rocks.. it makes it look a bit unreal. Also.. the logs u've used as bridges.. I think they are really out of place, and it would be åhysicly impossible to actually walk on them in real life... they are just missplaced and too long :O!!
Fix those things, and you should have some nice pieces of maps there m8! Keep mapping!
Sincerely, Wendt

you are using wrong details imo. doesnt rly fit, hydra egg in gs cave? o.o
as neon said check some tutorials

Rate out of 10 and say what monsters should fit there!
348ojdw.png

Back