• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Shutter's latest mapping works!

2/10 and monster mm a mean monster? dark torturer something like that?

Thanks, try to tell me what did i map wrong, and what did i map good so i can improve, thanks for replying
1/10... Pvp arena? No monsters would fit there lol
ahh, thanks
1-2/10.
dont use dirt as main ground...
no monster fit in there.

yea good il try to use some other ground thats what i thought no monsters fit

rate out of 10 and say what monsters should fit there!
348ojdw.png
0/10
Thanks, try to tell me what did i map wrong, and what did i map good so i can improve, thanks for replying

ahh, thanks

yea good il try to use some other ground thats what i thought no monsters fit

not the ground
u put shity things on this
all of this shit doesnt fit the ground or even doesnt fit on a hunting place

STOP BURNING NOOB, it isnt coz i said ur a big fail then u start burning ;) I still wont accept u to work with me ;d

If my serrver is a big fail then i dont think u would of asked to join me.. FAG

You didn't say I was "big fail". And its FLAMING, not BURNING. <_< also, I dont want you to accept my work. Even if you paid me, I wouldn't work for you.

ONT:
Your mappings needs work. Tutorials should help you. Although, you should use the Circle tool on the map editor, not just the square one. I noticed that most of your work looks square.

Grorlam Spawn!

Rate and tell me mistakes!

11hbix1.png

Vote out of 10 :D and dont forget to tell me what needs to be improved!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's a big improvement for you , you've improved so much but i have some comments.
1st: You've spammed with the same bone several times in a short space between them and that looks rediculas.
2nd: the mountain looks so squary and that gives the player a bad feeling that it's not mapped well it's just anything , see some mountains pictures. real ones :p

and now i won't rate till you update.

I dont really like your mapping, dont take it as you are a noob or something I dont meant that I just wanna tell you what to improve etc.
Just take a look at Mapping tutorials and you'll see :)

I dont really like your mapping, dont take it as you are a noob or something I dont meant that I just wanna tell you what to improve etc.
Just take a look at Mapping tutorials and you'll see :)

Why did you thief my Donate button? :eek:

Well Sit Shutter... I can't rate that Goblin Area, because it's looks like you copied mine. But anyways, keep it up. Looks good.

Lol, don't tell me you didn't try to map like mine...

well i took alook at your first pages then tryed to make a goblin mountain like your XD!

but how much u rate that goblin map for me?

7/10 Since it looks like mine.

That Grorlam Spawn too, lol.

Don't... :O Make your own things instead :p Copying others will give you a LITTLE push into the world of mapping, but basicly... as everything else in this cruel world, hard work is the only sulution to become better/stronger/more beautiful, you name it :D

Back