• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Shutter's latest mapping works!

Don't... :O Make your own things instead :p Copying others will give you a LITTLE push into the world of mapping, but basicly... as everything else in this cruel world, hard work is the only sulution to become better/stronger/more beautiful, you name it :D

Thanks for your advice! =p!

I'll try make my own now ;> i just look at neons to take an interview how maps should be done

Yea, that is good... but even better would be if you can find a clear photograph of something you want to map.. because it's always good to copy something, and if it's from another mapper... almost how you do it, things often get similar :D

But GoGo! I have faith in you my friend :p

goblin area :]

rate & give advices please..

2e5nl86.png

5/10

I like it Shutter and it looks cool , maybe more mud , and it's not bad to take inspiration from others.

Next one flaming = instant ban. Actually not, but really... stop flaming you will only gain more infractions....

I looks excellent but you have to make a bit more details over the floor. And then it will become to a big success

Pro Warbringer

Like it
The last one of the goblins is cool
But no rocks! No rocks in the mountain!?
Add rocks, debris and its nice
for now its a
6/10

Back