• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Skill bug?

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Hi,

How do you solve the skill bug? Some people log out and lose their skill...

Where is the lua that deals with skills and logging out.

Thanks

Yes, save=1. But after a certain player_id, skills do not exist. So I think it's a custom script that messed up the original skill functions...

Where can I find the file that configures skills?

I did some research and uh, if you manually insert player_id with a specific skill, it will continue to record his/her tries. But, that's only if you manually insert it.

The problem is, the player_skill doesn't automatically add new player ids and their skills in the first place... So how can we resolve this problem?

It's something to do with triggers in your MySQL database, I'll ask permission to release it.

Red

I did some research and uh, if you manually insert player_id with a specific skill, it will continue to record his/her tries. But, that's only if you manually insert it.

The problem is, the player_skill doesn't automatically add new player ids and their skills in the first place... So how can we resolve this problem?

manually instert a global skills for all players? :S

The console is not reading out any errors... This is odd. Is it perhaps I'm missing a logout.lua script? Is there anyway on a logout.lua that you insert the value of the user's skills into the database??

Once again, you would never have this problem (and a few other) if you were just using XAMPP 1.6.6a from the start. It would import all the triggers properly and without errors ;)

@ !createguild crash
You can either try importing those triggers again, or re-importing your database while using XAMPP 1.6.6a

Once again, you would never have this problem (and a few other) if you were just using XAMPP 1.6.6a from the start. It would import all the triggers properly and without errors ;)

@ !createguild crash
You can either try importing those triggers again, or re-importing your database while using XAMPP 1.6.6a

Where can I find the code that allows me to re-import the triggers? If fixed, I will REP++ you!

DedicatedOt, i have the same problem, as i see on the database there are some repeated values. I dont really know why, but if you can tell me how you fixed it i would be very thankfull and REP++ to you.

Greetings

Back