• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skyrim OT

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Is that something people would be interested in? I just thought about it and it might turn out to be a pretty nice project. Imagine it, Fus Ro Dah:ing, the huge world of possibilities, quests (not all of them though).

Would anyone be interested in that? Let me know :)

I dont think so, tibia? nah
Maybe something else, but it wont work out on tibia, skyrm is way more better to be on tibia, it would look ugly with those 2D shit :p
but maybe if the flash version will be released then it would look cooler :p

I think its possible. But takes a lot of work. But custom ots,most of the time have 5-10 players

I think its possible. But takes a lot of work. But custom ots,most of the time have 5-10 players

I'm not talking about some easy ass mapping here.. I'm talking badass hardcore mapping.. I think more than 5-10 players would be interested.

You will need a lot of time and experience in many fields of Development in OT to pull this off. Skilled Mappers, Programmers, etc.

It would be nice to see this finished and online. Once you make your decision, let us know. I would probably begin with mapping (finding a mapper).

It would be nice, but very hard to be done (in the case you desire to make a perfect server). Imagine, making tons of books with stories, creating the alchemy system and so on... The exp rate should be downgraded, comparing to the global Tibia (I mean, instead of the normal 1x, use 0.5x, just for example), and almost all the things you do may improve your exp level, beyond the specific skill, of course.

Well! There are many things that have to be done or improved, but I think actually it would be very interesting!

Back