• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain + Mario Kart = Awesome?

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Were currently in the testing phase of our Slain Racing Event, the idea is from Mario Kart but our powerup's will be much cooler. :)

I finished the mapping, it looks insane but I don't want to post pics until the test video is released then you guys will see what your in for!

However, I can give you guys the basic idea of it right now.

1. There will be a waiting room, im thinking 6-12 people to start. (the track is 6 sqm wide)
2. When you have finished the event you cannot enter the waiting room again for 1 hour.
3. There will be rewards for the event, im thinking event tokens + winner gets 10% more xp for 1 hour until they have to try again. (If you have better ideas post it please.)
4. I will not give details of the power ups yet but it is a very easy system for the players:
simply say power up! and you will get to use whatever powerup you currently have.
theres even lightning! last place has a chance of slowing all players :)
5. If you have any suggestions regarding the event now is your chance.

Have fun in Slain!

Yes, we will be ready for beta testing tomorrow!

(Updated background pic of website, hope you guys like it!)

only if u let the cheats that are in mario kart :D

We already have 10 powerups

1. Lightning
2. Star Power
3. Mushroom
4. Super Mushroom
5. Banana

5 more custom ones that I will keep secret until testing phase :) (tomorrow)
there all the badass attacks!

We already have 10 powerups

1. Lightning
2. Star Power
3. Mushroom
4. Super Mushroom
5. Banana

5 more custom ones that I will keep secret until testing phase :) (tomorrow)
there all the badass attacks!

not those kind of cheats the other ones that are like Shortcus

[video=youtube;0tLotcHhaEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tLotcHhaEs[/video]

D:

not those kind of cheats the other ones that are like Shortcus

D:

Yeah man that shits coming, the shortcuts will open and close on timers, but that will not be added right away. Right now we care about event working + powerups :)

i think this game is takin it too far x,x

Lol it's not mario kart in any way dude, its still gonna maintain the theme.

Its just inspired by it, we got a lot of nice custom power ups!

We keep tweaking the event until the players think its perfect, thats how we roll around here. :p

Lol it's not mario kart in any way dude, its still gonna maintain the theme.

Its just inspired by it, we got a lot of nice custom power ups!

We keep tweaking the event until the players think its perfect, thats how we roll around here. :p

ur gonna make ppl dash around with their bots and they click on items from the ground to make them go faster lol

ur gonna make ppl dash around with their bots and they click on items from the ground to make them go faster lol

Everyone is forced to be the same speed, bots dont matter. You run over a powerup like in mariokart to get a random powerup. then use it by saying power up!
everyone will have a default attack and speed spell so it will be a very bloody fight all the way through :) everyone has the same amount of hp.

just dont let it crash the server or fuck the server up in some kinda way cause this offline/online bullshit sucks

just dont let it crash the server or fuck the server up in some kinda way cause this offline/online bullshit sucks

We haven't had less than 50h uptime since i put it up 6 days ago. The event will be rigorously tested. I am getting my 2700$ laptop today..yes I had to put the price tag on there..its too awesome not to.

Back