• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain + Mario Kart = Awesome?

powerups... when you get a powerup it will be called Owned... basiclly you egt the powerup and it chooses a random racer and surrounds them for 15 seconds with npc looking characters that are name Noob that say ray Items? Frans? ei bro espanol? .. would be funny lol

powerups... when you get a powerup it will be called Owned... basiclly you egt the powerup and it chooses a random racer and surrounds them for 15 seconds with npc looking characters that are name Noob that say ray Items? Frans? ei bro espanol? .. would be funny lol

ok but seriously, wats your suggestion for a powerup? :)

it looks good actually when i was on it a few min idk but those trees in begginning you can walk through idk its just how it is but seems really fun :p hope the asshole ddosing or w.e fucks off :X

Yep the event is rape, it makes every other event in ANY server look like shit. If you don't think so I will invite you to my private server..just pm me.

Back