• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain Ventrilo 3.0

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Slain has released a vent server for all players in Slain to use.

The vent info is on the website.

Good luck in Slain!

Chicago3.NationVoice.com

Port: 4383

Last edited:
if its in use for everyone why is there a password, just wondering. i checked when i returned to the server before the reset, if i could log on it, couldnt.

because new rule is you must be lvl 150+ to join the ventrilo :O to prevent noobs page spamming :/ cough cough kane/taelmighty

because new rule is you must be lvl 150+ to join the ventrilo :O to prevent noobs page spamming :/ cough cough kane/taelmighty

Fuck up guy, go make a server that requires skill and not a spam spam spam ot

i provide entertainment for 300 active players..if u dont like it GTFO. its not complicated you fucking douchebag..grow up.

i provide entertainment for 300 active players..if u dont like it GTFO. its not complicated you fucking douchebag..grow up.

You call this shit entertainment ? It's a damned shame you have 300 retards in one server . Your tellin me to grow up get serious your like 22 and golden duck is 25 who plays all day you guys need to grow up lol .

You call this shit entertainment ? It's a damned shame you have 300 retards in one server . Your tellin me to grow up get serious your like 22 and golden duck is 25 who plays all day you guys need to grow up lol .

im 20 years old...LOL

you think you are cool as fuck don't you when your just another random fag posting on a forum thats all about working on ot's when you dont know shit about em..so keep playing and stfu :D

im 20 years old...LOL

you think you are cool as fuck don't you when your just another random fag posting on a forum thats all about working on ot's when you dont know shit about em..so keep playing and stfu :D

What are you sayin guy? I stopped making servers in 8.0

im saying continue posting in servers you dont play in..it will only result in punishment.

Yeah Tae is around whenevever.
but u did post on species when u dont play it...
Species is growin pretty large i saw some slain kids on it

Jay

If I catch any one fucking with the server i will DDos the shit out of you till you shit packets... That includes ventrillo....

Vent is coming back in 0-2 days..will post when its up!

Back