• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slayer Yurots 8.50 Crying Damson

zidanefrance

Seniour Member
Reaction score
Oks...Today I am releasing my fully updated Slayer yurots 8.50 CRYING DAMSON

Change Log
Added lots of missing NPC's
Fixed the problem with the quests
Edited a bit in the map
Fixed the Trainers
ADDED beginning items as a quest

Things to do:
1.Fix the Quests.
2.Install xampp
3.Enjoy.

Click Here to download using SpeedyShare

If you are kind enough and wanna help me buy my dedicated just donate via Paypal:
flaming_rings(at)live.com

I wish you liked my release..
Feel free to rep++ :peace:
If there is any issue with the map just leave a reply...and please comment and rate it..
Thanks and sorry for wrong section...and gonna put pics as soon as i am free..

Last edited:
@up
he edited that after I commented..
And even if he puts screens it's still in te wrong section.
Should be somewhere in downloads..

But venoxx is right, this isn't the right place for you to post this. You should be posting this in Downloads section.

Wth are you ppls talking about???This IS in the dowload/distrus...So it's NOT in the wrong thread,might fix some glasses guys?

Someone rate this work!!!!!
Why I bother releasing my work and no one rare or do anything.....!?

Ok, about your server its nice i see you spent a job on it custom map... etc i see a job in this distribution but peapols dont like to play servers like this... peapols are too stupid to know that custom maps is more better then knowledge so this server mayby will by playable after 2-3 years ~ then peapols understand that sreach new feutures is more funnier then know all about it, So ! Goodluck Rep From me

/Apsivaflines

Ok, about your server its nice i see you spent a job on it custom map... etc i see a job in this distribution but peapols dont like to play servers like this... peapols are too stupid to know that custom maps is more better then knowledge so this server mayby will by playable after 2-3 years ~ then peapols understand that sreach new feutures is more funnier then know all about it, So ! Goodluck Rep From me

/Apsivaflines

Thanks for replieng and I will release my edited chess armonia map..worked sooo hard on it...VIP,lottery lots more systems added.....25 Custom monsters..5 more VIP monster and full VIP city with houses......it will be rooooooxxxxx!!!!!!
And thanks for ur rep++!! ;)

Back