• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Small changes in the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have promoted Samme to a global moderator for doing a very good job as a board moderator, and Kula_ has joined the OtLand staff as a board moderator in the Polish board to try to keep that area under control as there has been complaints on the spam there.

In the next weeks we should have our update to vBulletin 4 ready, once we have updated we will start recruiting more staff members. If you are interested to join our staff and help us to enforce the rules you can start helping us already by reporting bad posts. It will also increase your chances to be accepted to join our staff if you have reported a large amount of posts.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

start helping us already by reporting bad posts

I reported lots of things, but unfortunatly even things I reported week(s) ago is still around.

But I'm glad that your finaly increasing the staff.

Congratulations Kula_ and Samme.

I reported lots of things, but unfortunatly even things I reported week(s) ago is still around.

But I'm glad that your finaly increasing the staff.

I am soon going to no-life reported posts so we get fixed that. :| I have been very busy with school tests, the exam and such things.

I am soon going to no-life reported posts so we get fixed that. :| I have been very busy with school tests, the exam and such things.

You got 10 pages of reports to clean up. The board will be much cleaner after tho.

You got 10 pages of reports to clean up. The board will be much cleaner after tho.

No, only about 150~ reported posts hasn't been taking care of.

But it takes some time to process 150 threads moderating. :p

Lets see..

16:37 today - started
~nonstop working~
17:25 today - finished
All reported posts has been taken care of.

With help of Wyzr and Delirium.

Its like a job, but you don't get paid. :p

But i am happy to help this community, I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Let's hope samme do better work than the current lazy G-mods :D

Read my previous post. :C

@Znote, I don't think your 100% done. This is still missposted, even if I reported it (twice I believe).

I personally think that the moderators at OTLand does a good job, even though they miss some threads.
We cant expect more by them than another normal person, as they are as already stated, normal people.

But of course they carries a lot more responsibilities than others.

I know this have been asked many times, but any approximately date of upgrading to 4.0 ? I remember Talaturen said that he is waiting for a stable version, but it already came out isn't it?

I know this have been asked many times, but any approximately date of upgrading to 4.0 ? I remember Talaturen said that he is waiting for a stable version, but it already came out isn't it?

In the next weeks we should have our update to vBulletin 4 ready
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back