• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Small NPC Tool v2

that is easy to fix just open the npc file and change "shop_buyable" to "shop_sellable" and the sellable should be buyable.

short version, just replace them whit each other.
but if you have all npcs i dont think you want to change that on 300+? npcs :p

just open notepad++ and edit them all at the same time :)

just open notepad++ and edit them all at the same time :)

Be careful though, if you chanage sellable to buyable then you cant change the buyable to sellable. Change sellable to sellable1 then change buyable to sellable then change sellable1 to buyable.

Jo3

Be careful though, if you chanage sellable to buyable then you cant change the buyable to sellable. Change sellable to sellable1 then change buyable to sellable then change sellable1 to buyable.

Jo3

Haha xD

Is this like xml code future servers will gonna use? because the latest TFS uses different xml tags.

Jo3Bingham, still when NPC answer more then one or two message it cause problems in your tool. For example when you say TBI to Chester Kahs in thais then he will answer 3 message. Your tool will react one of them as keyword then third as answer to keyword.

Jo3Bingham, still when NPC answer more then one or two message it cause problems in your tool. For example when you say TBI to Chester Kahs in thais then he will answer 3 message. Your tool will react one of them as keyword then third as answer to keyword.

Yeah I never added support for multiple messages. Can't do it now anyways, my sister got on my computer and got some virus that destroyed everything, had to format my harddrive...have none of my codes anymore.

Jo3

:D

Jo3

haha :) i mean in npc files :p not in the prog
/Danne

ouch, so no update will ever come?
Nope, unless I decide to code a whole new one.
haha :) i mean in npc files :p not in the prog
/Danne
I know, I was talking about if you edit the words in a program such as notepad++. But I fixed that problem a long time ago, the newest version should work almost perfectly except you have to say "hi " with a space for it to catch it, and the npcs multiple messages aren't caught, and maybe a few other things.

Jo3

yeah just u have to copy the hi message and delete keyword_response, and replace with message_greet.

Lol u could make it parse keywords "hi,trade,bye" to their corresponding messages (hi/hello - message_greet, trade - message_sendtrade, bye - message_farewell)

Lol u could make it parse keywords "hi,trade,bye" to their corresponding messages (hi/hello - message_greet, trade - message_sendtrade, bye - message_farewell)

It does do that, but I can't work on it anymore since I no longer have the code. If anyone wants to spend the time they can decompile the program, since I didn't obfuscate it and I don't feel like doing it myself, and work on it themselves.

Jo3

Jo3,
Can you just make ur programs open source, or store all ur files on rapidshare, dno where, but there will be protectet against viruses.
If you dont want to use linux, much better for programing. :))

It does do that, but I can't work on it anymore since I no longer have the code. If anyone wants to spend the time they can decompile the program, since I didn't obfuscate it and I don't feel like doing it myself, and work on it themselves.

Jo3

Are you stoping with the update ? could you not fix all the updates you writed in first page... i pay :)

Jo3,
Can you just make ur programs open source, or store all ur files on rapidshare, dno where, but there will be protectet against viruses.
If you dont want to use linux, much better for programing. :))
I've already lost all my source codes, and I don't feel like decompiling each program and extracting the source and porting it back to VB. Also, I already have my own web host I could store it on, but I didn't think about it.
Are you stoping with the update ? could you not fix all the updates you writed in first page... i pay :)
Like I said, I've lost all my sources to everything. I might recreate my programs, but not right now.

Jo3

I didn't read all pages, But I ask anyway :p

How to make it store all messages?
example:
21:00 Tarak: Now that's some story. I've told it numerous times to tourists - <coughs>, I mean, adventurers - but it still makes me shiver each time. ...
21:00 Tarak: As you might have already noticed, Yalahar is huge. HUGE. The city has grown so much over the past centuries that eventually there was no space left for new buildings. ...
21:00 Tarak: However, due to the constant flow of immigrants, the citizens just kept on building and building - either placing buildings on top of each other or trying to enhance thespace with platforms on the water. ...
21:00 Tarak: Then, a few decades ago, there was a day which I still remember vividly, because I was right in the middle of the whole disaster happening. ...
21:00 Tarak: I just came back from the centre and was on the way to my house located in the east quarter - today situated several feet below us under the ocean surface. ...
21:00 Tarak: Suddenly the earth was shaking and I heard a loud rumbling. I was still wondering what on earth was going on, or if we were under attack, when I saw the houses closest tothe ocean collapse. ...
21:01 Tarak: Just like that! The ground under them broke away and fell into the ocean, and then - imagine that - like a wave of destruction, terror rushed through the whole quarter. ...
21:01 Tarak: I heard people screaming and more houses tumbling down, and immediately I rushed back to the centre, behind the solid city walls - even though they didn't seem so solid atthat time, but it was the safest place I could get to. ...
21:01 Tarak: From there I had to helplessly watch how the whole quarter fell apart. Large chunks of stone and earth collapsed into the ocean, and with them all of my belongings. ...
21:01 Tarak: When the wave of destruction reached the wall separating the quarter from the other parts of the city, that wall also sunk into the ocean and must have worked as abarrier down there. ...
21:02 Tarak: You can still see the top of the old wall sticking out of the water. After that last collapse, the destruction stopped all of a sudden. ...
21:02 Tarak: Only a few people, among them myself as you can see, were able to survive the great downfall. The rest was buried under their houses, or drowned in the ocean. Such cruelfate... ...
21:02 Tarak: Well, <clears throat> it took a while for me to recover from that incident, and afterwards I decided to show to adventurers what can happen when you foolishlyoverestimate your power. So let that be a lesson to you. ...
21:02 Tarak: Now, it's up to you if you want to dive down to the remains of the sunken part of Yalahar. You need a Helmet of the Deep, though. And beware, quara have infested thearea. ...
21:02 Tarak: Maybe they were also involved into the great downfall. We will never know for sure, but I truly hope an incident like that won't repeat itself in Yalahar.

It just saves the first message :/

Back