• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Small NPC Tool v2

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
SmallNPCToolv2.bmp

Download
Small NPC Tool v2

Update
  • Removed 'Send Messages' until fixed.
  • Fixed so trade items will be converted to OT item IDs.
  • Included items.xml. (items.xml MUST be in the folder with the exe file, else the program won't convert the items).
  • Added a 'Save' option in the 'XML File' area so you can save the converted xml file.
  • Included Dixi.xml file.

Information
This uses a proxy to to successfully 'catch' the player/npc conversation, the trade list, and the NPC's stats. In order to use this program correctly you must first log out and close your character list, start the program and allow it through your firewall, once the program loads you can log in and start using it. If you have problems using the program that way, close the program and all Tibia clients, start the program, click Choose to locate your Tibia client, and open it. Once Tibia and the program is loaded log in.

Catch Conversation - Any messages sent and received in the NPC window will be recorded in the above text box.
Catch Trade List - When the trade window is opened the items will be recorded in the above text box.
Catch NPC Stats - When the NPC sends you a message it's LookType, Head, Body, Legs, Feet, and Addons will be recorded.
Make Shop NPC - This will add the items from the trade list to the generated text for the XML File.

When finished with the current NPC click the 'Convert' button and all the info will be converted and displayed, ready to be saved as an npc.xml file.

Coming Soon/Requests/Bugs
Please report any bugs to ensure this program gets made to its full potential, thanks.

Coming Soon

• Auto Send Messages
  • Load XML File
  • Travel Fares (This will catch travel destinations (Thais, Carlin, Edron, etc.) and their prices from NPC messages.)
  • Make Boat NPC
  • Detection of NPC sending multiple messages.
Requests
  • N/A
Bugs
  • N/A

Sample
Here's a sample NPC (Dixi in Rookgaard).
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Dixi" script="data/npc/scripts/sample.lua" walkinterval="1000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="136" head="96" body="99" legs="76" feet="115" addons="0"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
        <parameter key="keywords" value="hi;name;job;obi;trade;weapons;bye;" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="Good day, Sir. How may I help you, |PLAYERNAME|? If you like to see my offers, simply ask me for a {trade}!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="I'm Dixi." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="I'm helping my grandfather {Obi} with this shop. If you like to see my offers, simply ask me for a {trade}!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="Obi is my beloved grandfather. He sells {weapons}, most of them forged by himself!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="Here, take a look and choose something nice for you!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="Oh, I'm sorry, but my grandfather {Obi} doesn't like seeing me waving around with pointy things. He sells weapons himself, just go downstairs!" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply7" value="Good bye, Sir." />

<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="chain helmet,2458,52;coat,2651,8;doublet,2485,16;jacket,2650,10;leather armor,2467,25;leather helmet,2461,12;leather legs,2649,10;studded helmet,2482,63;studded shield,2526,50;wooden shield,2512,15;" />
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="brass armor,2465,150;brass helmet,2460,22;brass shield,2511,25;chain armor,2464,40;chain helmet,2458,12;copper shield,2530,50;doublet,2485,3;leather armor,2467,5;leather boots,2643,2;leather helmet,2461,3;leather legs,2649,2;legion helmet,2480,22;plate shield,2510,40;studded armor,2484,10;studded helmet,2482,20;studded legs,2468,15;studded shield,2526,16;viking helmet,2473,25;wooden shield,2512,3;" />
    </parameters>
</npc>

Jo3

Attachments

• SmallNPCToolv2.rar
    128.7 KB · Views: 986 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA I forgot the download link, added it to the first post under the image. :p

Jo3

Whooah ! Thats a very useful tool! :D Making server with global map will be much easier now..

And of course these values like, |PLAYERNAME|, brackets {}, are auto generated? : O

But I see 1 bug in your sample file:
"keyword_reply"1"

Whooah ! Thats a very useful tool! :D Making server with global map will be much easier now..

And of course these values like, |PLAYERNAME|, brackets {}, are auto generated? : O

But I see 1 bug in your sample file:
"keyword_reply"1"

Yep they're all generated...thanks for pointing that out and that also reminded me of another bug I forgot to fix (floorchange = "0"), spaces.

*EDIT* - Updated new version to fix those two bugs.

Jo3

Last edited:
hahahh, this rox :D sadly what I don't see, where I can use it, but anyway, it roxx!!

I understand, but I'm not "rl map project"'s lover, so I said what I don't will use it ;D one more thanks, it's cool tool ;d

can't get it work ; \ Need I activate something? Or just write to NPC. I checked all buttons, and started conversation.

#Edit
ok I know now how to use, but... Look at these item ids on list ;o
Obi:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Obi" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="100" max="100"/>
    <look type="131" head="19" body="63" legs="96" feet="38" addons="0"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
        <parameter key="keywords" value="offer;weapons" />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I sell {weapons} of all kinds. Just ask me for a {trade} if you like to see my offers." />
        <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="Yes, I'm selling weapons. Just ask me for a {trade} to see my offers and the things I buy from you." />
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="axe,3274,20;dagger,3267,5;hand axe,3268,8;rapier,3272,15;sabre,3273,25;scythe,3453,12;short sword,3294,30;sickle,3293,8;spear,3277,10;" />
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="axe,3274,7;bone club,3337,5;dagger,3267,2;hand axe,3268,4;hatchet,3276,25;katana,3300,35;mace,3286,30;machete,3308,6;rapier,3272,5;sabre,3273,12;scythe,3453,3;short sword,3294,10;sickle,3293,2;spear,3277,3;sword,3264,25;" />
    </parameters>
</npc>

Last edited:
Love you maaaaaaaaan! update so much you can hail you man !

Can you fix NPC's withq questes ?

jo3 ur stuff only gets better :p make a bot for all clients! xD

PLease fix bug with wrong item ids ;< (probably actually there are client ids?)

hm, look at this NPC which I posted ~5 posts before. It isn't working. I mean, that there are no items with this IDs, and when I run this NPC in TFS, then there are only null items

hm, look at this NPC which I posted ~5 posts before. It isn't working. I mean, that there are no items with this IDs, and when I run this NPC in TFS, then there are only null items

All the item id's are the real id's, I'm just parsing the packet tibia sends to the client.

Jo3

Jo look in items/items.xml those id's are different;) I think that is what they mean:p
Yeah, but if you want to summon an item, let's say gold, you would say '/i 3031, 1' and 3031 is the real ID, so I assumed it was the same for NPC's. If this is the case then I'll start working on converting the ID's to the one's in items.xml.
Nice, its yours?..
If its not, can you type credits?

Srry for my bad english.

Yes it's mine.

Jo3

Back