• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smashing my IPad2

what are you trying to become a youtube star? every day new vid doing something stupid? i guess when u don't have boobs to show u got to show something :D

pd: if you r going to smash your ps3, send to me please, haven't any and I want to play metal gear solid 4 and others :(

Wow lol

this generation is so un-normal

sell it and give it to charity instead of doing this useless shit

Were there any real reasons to smash it? y'kno, it stopped working or something? Just wondering, btw.

*kicks twice... misses*

>viewer realises smashing ipad and missing two kicks = retarded

When you were hitting it off of the fence, I then noticed that it was with the strength of a four year old girl.

Even if its broken it could have been fixed. And , u would get more views if u went and gave it to some kind who couldn't afford it. This way u look like an idiot.

... If you're gonna go all "hulk no want hulk smasshhhh" then atleast go green and be strong?!....
seriously that fence was kissing you ex -ipad. U gonna let it get away with that?

Would had been fun to unscrew it and take it a part piece by piece to see what has it got inside :p that's what i do with broken stuff.

Shut up, I would never smash it as hard as I could and get myself injured from all the glasses popping up on my face. It's not that he is weak or anything, he just didn't want to smash something because anything could of happened like imagine him getting smacked in the face from half the Ipad flying at him.

Idiots.

I'm sorry but he could of just got a bat or something and played baseball? :) or even still i would smash it alot harder on the fence so what if it cuts you, the glass shards would probably not touch u considering they were facing the ground (gravity n whatnot). N if it did it would be tiny cuts mostlulely on legs/arms. Pfft go get stabbed n then u know what its liked to be cut

Back