• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smashing my IPad2

It's funny how "Will it blend" get's all the attention for blending almost all expensive shit and this guy gets haters.

The internet community is fucked up!

Yeah, I got an idea.. you get a window glass, and even try smash it.. you properly will hit like a 20 year old.. because your brain told you to.

Meaning your retarded.

What you said made zero sense, and in my opinion that makes you a fcking retard.

Now do this with a Nokia 3310!

oh wait..

impossibru.jpg

Nokia 3310... In your reality it's unbreakable and the only reason is because you guys are weak, just like mr.Ami you're insulting :D

It's funny how "Will it blend" get's all the attention for blending almost all expensive shit and this guy gets haters.

The internet community is fucked up!
Can't tell if you really can't see the difference or just trying to 'defend' Amiroslo for who he is. ;_;

This is exactly what is wrong with people thesedays.
You have no respect for the things you have. Sure this could have been a counterfeit or it may have been real, but broken.

But one things for sure, when you were breaking this you didn't think about those people who cannot afford to have luxurious things like you.

I dislike all these type of videos, including "Will it blend". It's all fucking retardness.

Most of the 'Will it blend' are prototypes given to them so they can use it in a video, which is good publicity. Those prototype have the insides of a real object, but don't work at all, mostly 'returned' artifacts that are beyond repair.. They don't lose anything making those videos, they actually profit.

Most of the 'Will it blend' are prototypes given to them so they can use it in a video, which is good publicity. Those prototype have the insides of a real object, but don't work at all, mostly 'returned' artifacts that are beyond repair.. They don't lose anything making those videos, they actually profit.

I still believe they could have gone to better use than in a blender. E.G the casing could have been reused etc

It's advertising bro, it's a business, not a charity. You've seen all kinds of commercials. E.G the gamefly commercial that they break the glass window, that costs at least 200$+ to repay.. GIVE IT TO CHARITY!? No.. It's business.

It's advertising bro, it's a business, not a charity. You've seen all kinds of commercials. E.G the gamefly commercial that they break the glass window, that costs at least 200$+ to repay.. GIVE IT TO CHARITY!? No.. It's business.

When you physically break something unique you're technically losing money.

But it seems within this generation the person who can become popular and breaks it get's more profit from the value of the item itself.

Yh but as tm stated. It sends the wrong message. Kids watching it are like "da fuq. How come he gets to destroy one and i can't even afford the blender!"

Though giving a needy child an expensive object is like putting an arrow in his head saying "hey other needy kids look at this i have the shinezzzzzz" and 5 mins later the bigger needy kids take it. So essentially you are giving it him just so it gets taken away from him. This is why charity fails. You can't help them all in one go.

Best way to deal with charity. Actually go see the kids, buy them some new clithes, food for a month, help them get a job/education etc then they are set for life. That is whats needed! Not these one off/ once a month donations.

Yh but as tm stated. It sends the wrong message. Kids watching it are like "da fuq. How come he gets to destroy one and i can't even afford the blender!"

Though giving a needy child an expensive object is like putting an arrow in his head saying "hey other needy kids look at this i have the shinezzzzzz" and 5 mins later the bigger needy kids take it. So essentially you are giving it him just so it gets taken away from him. This is why charity fails. You can't help them all in one go.

Best way to deal with charity. Actually go see the kids, buy them some new clithes, food for a month, help them get a job/education etc then they are set for life. That is whats needed! Not these one off/ once a month donations.

1-Sell the iPad
2-Give the money to a charity
3-??

1-Sell the iPad
2-Give the money to a charity
3-??
Guessing you only scanned or half read what i wrote. I said if you're gonna give to charity, go there yourself, buy them clean clothes, food and pay for their eduarion/get them a job so that they get a regular income otherwise the donations will be spent quickly and nothing of it. Donate to their life not their day

it's not a real ipad & probabily it was broken, but it doesn't make you less idiot.

Back